đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga has sent flowers to the cast of House of Gucci

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Lady Gaga has sent flowers to the cast of House of Gucci
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

She said: EVERYONE gets flowers 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

LaLa

Do you know where the info came from that these are from Gaga to the cast? Because I saw Sarah post this picture on her stories, but it had no caption so I'm curious! 

Gaga is a known flower-sender though, so I don't doubt it :flower:

Tinnitus15
Just now, LaLa said:

Do you know where the info came from that these are from Gaga to the cast? Because I saw Sarah post this picture on her stories, but it had no caption so I'm curious! 

Gaga is a know flower-sender though, so I don't doubt it :flower:

yeah sarah,apparantley,the flowers were for the crew

VasilisVas

Wow that florist owner must be super happy today for all that €€€! Very sweet and kind of Gaga.

Rahrahbitchson

Garden queen 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

fghtrfd

Yeah apparently Sarah didn't put a caption and people have just assumed they're from Gaga. A few people in the comments on various posts are saying this kind of flower vendor is common in Rome.

Not saying they're not from Gaga, as she did do this for ASIB, but there is literally no confirmation that they are. Wild how one person assumes something and it just blows up. And if they are from her why didn't Sarah say so? And why didn't Gaga post them herself?

hijadeputa
5 minutes ago, pachinko said:

She couldn't deliver them herself? :lolly:

I can’t tell if you are being serious or not :lolly:

Madam Margolyes

What if sarah just came across a random pick up truck full of flowers and thought it was cute and decided to post it on instagram :bear:

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, fghtrfd said:

Yeah apparently Sarah didn't put a caption and people have just assumed they're from Gaga. A few people in the comments on various posts are saying this kind of flower vendor is common in Rome.

Not saying they're not from Gaga, as she did do this for ASIB, but there is literally no confirmation that they are. Wild how one person assumes something and it just blows up. And if they are from her why didn't Sarah say so? And why didn't Gaga post them herself?

what should Sarah say:Hey guys,welcome to my story, this is a truck filled with flowers from Gaga,just to let you know.Or gaga, pls she logs in 2 times a month.Also Gaga now works with her team i think :sis:

Sneaky Oliver

what "exciting" news :triggered: at least filming is done and now the journey *might* continue after all

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived