life

Lady Gaga has sent flowers to the cast of House of Gucci

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Miky
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

and now the journey *might* continue after all

the optimism :giveup:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTSTOP

I love that Gaga gives underwear to all the people she likes.

Spoiler

Garden panty 

:bye:

IDGAF

GagasEarCondom
2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Stahpp with the false hope gurl, Chromatica era is over and has been for a long time. :cryga:

Girl lets be releastic

Well get Babylon....

The Lipstick shade

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, fghtrfd said:

I'm not saying that she should say that, I'm saying that people are assuming it's flowers from Gaga when there's no confirmation that's the case. Plenty of people saying it's typical to see vans of flowers like this in Rome. Like she didn't have to write an essay but there's not even a tag or hashtag.

FAE3-C4-FC-EEAA-49-CA-9703-0-DD1-AF8-D62

fghtrfd
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

FAE3-C4-FC-EEAA-49-CA-9703-0-DD1-AF8-D62

If that's confirmation then cool, that's great - doesn't change the fact it wasn't confirmed when I commented!

VoidTwo
2 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

Can anyone confirm the movie will be in theatres? Or will it be on like Lifetime network or Netflix instead? 

As of now, in theatres. 

Juniper
22 minutes ago, fghtrfd said:

If that's confirmation then cool, that's great - doesn't change the fact it wasn't confirmed when I commented!

It really isn’t confirmation until she posts it, IMO. Until then it’s a randomly liked tweet by Bobby:trollga:

Soooooo… I wonder which cast/crew-member is taking home the whole bougainvillea tree? 

Juniper
7 hours ago, fghtrfd said:

Sarah just confirmed it was a random street vendor and someone on the crew in the location department said she and no one she’s worked with has received anything from her. As of now at least. So it was speculation based on a pic that spread like covid. 

Bonkiii

I hope it’s not true because when you think about it, it’s totally stupid to send flowers to I guess an all American crew. These flowers will never arrive alive in the US 

Admin
7 minutes ago, Bonkiii said:

I hope it’s not true because when you think about it, it’s totally stupid to send flowers to I guess an all American crew. These flowers will never arrive alive in the US 

The crew is in Italy...

fghtrfd
11 hours ago, Juniper said:

Sarah just confirmed it was a random street vendor and someone on the crew in the location department said she and no one she’s worked with has received anything from her. As of now at least. So it was speculation based on a pic that spread like covid. 

Crazy how fast things spread online! It just takes one person to say something.

Archived