💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga has sent flowers to the cast of House of Gucci

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

fghtrfd
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

what should Sarah say:Hey guys,welcome to my story, this is a truck filled with flowers from Gaga,just to let you know.Or gaga, pls she logs in 2 times a month.Also Gaga now works with her team i think :sis:

I'm not saying that she should say that, I'm saying that people are assuming it's flowers from Gaga when there's no confirmation that's the case. Plenty of people saying it's typical to see vans of flowers like this in Rome. Like she didn't have to write an essay but there's not even a tag or hashtag.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

what "exciting" news :triggered: at least filming is done and now the journey *might* continue after all

Stahpp with the false hope gurl, Chromatica era is over and has been for a long time. :cryga:

TheSlash

Gaga's flowers are just a part of movies' post-production at this point :flower:

Ew, David!

Gagaplayer315

Give them an ACT II demo to celebrate :hor:

Juniper

So she sent a truckload of flowers to a commerce center and had the cast and crew walk past and pick out an orchid or something? Sorry but no. This is speculation and I just think Sarah liked the flowers and took a photo. 

Ghost Face
30 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

what "exciting" news :triggered: at least filming is done and now the journey *might* continue after all

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

It's an honor.

Ronk

This kind of gesture is so like Gaga.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

PartySick
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

@Admin give us an "eye roll" reaction please :huntyga:

🖤

A MESS
1 hour ago, Madam Margolyes said:

What if sarah just came across a random pick up truck full of flowers and thought it was cute and decided to post it on instagram :bear:

probably lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

jimmytimestep

the amount of flowers that have been given to or by Gaga on this movie is staggering

Between her, Bobby, and Michael they must have bought out a whole tulip farm i swear

Angelina Stefania

Can anyone confirm the movie will be in theatres? Or will it be on like Lifetime network or Netflix instead? 

Angelina Stefania
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Stahpp with the false hope gurl, Chromatica era is over and has been for a long time. :cryga:

It certainly ain't over. Sit down, down, down. Dates for the Chromatica Ball are in play, Gaga will definitely release something to promote it again. :trollga:

Archived