Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

P!nk - All I Know So Far (Official Video)

Teus

Featured Posts

P!nk just dropped the video for her new song All I Know So Far and it's stunning! There's so many different things to love about it, what's your favourite part?

js4754394o9823

that cher scene is iconic lmao

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

MaMaMarryTheNight
10 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Looks like rain and daggers are the new thing..

Oh come on, it’s getting tired at this point, not everybody and certainly not someone who’s in business for like 20+ years is copying Gaga. Can’t we just appreciate the music? :ohwell:

if she’d copy Gaga she wouldn’t release music in the first place 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

HuffsAhoy

Well that was stunning, probably my favorite video she's released recently. I really loved the autobiographical nature of the lyrics and the plot of the mv. At first, I thought, "here we go, another inspirational pull yourself up song", but I was quickly proved wrong. There are a lot of call backs to her early punk-rock persona, which was nostalgic, some nice cameos by her family and other singers, and the ending/reconciliation with her mom was heartwarming. I'm glad she was brave enough the Cher her story. It's a perfect reflection for someone who has been in the industry for 21 years. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

Well that was stunning, probably my favorite video she's released recently. I really loved the autobiographical nature of the lyrics and the plot of the mv. At first, I thought, "here we go, another inspirational pull yourself up song", but I was quickly proved wrong. There are a lot of call backs to her early punk-rock persona, which was nostalgic, some nice cameos by her family and other singers, and the ending/reconciliation with her mom was heartwarming. I'm glad she was brave enough the Cher her story. It's a perfect reflection for someone who has been in the industry for 21 years. 

Ikr? And her pink hair :giveup:

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Ikr? And her pink hair :giveup:

That was a total slay :gaycat: It was literally like stepping into a time machine :bradley:

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

That was a total slay :gaycat: It was literally like stepping into a time machine :bradley:

Inb4 some musically uneducated ass comes with “looks like pink hair is a thing now 👀

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Inb4 some musically uneducated ass comes with “looks like pink hair is a thing now 👀

Ikr :ladyhaha: Thank god we grew up in the 2000s and know that pop music wasn't invented in 2008 :derpga:

Pennywise
25 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

mqdefault.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

lance13

I LOVE this SO much. I love the scene with the colorful pirate ship. She is AWESOME. 

Summerboi14

I loved the references to her first 3 albums, cher, beating her husband and the end was amazing. 

LG666
3 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Oh come on, it’s getting tired at this point, not everybody and certainly not someone who’s in business for like 20+ years is copying Gaga. Can’t we just appreciate the music? :ohwell:

I was just trying to be funny but ok. LOL

Archived