đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

House of Gucci to be a comedy?

OMonster

Featured Posts

SKANK
1 hour ago, Monsterclaw said:

I watched a video essay on Mommie Dearest a couple of days ago and the way they hyped the movie before it came out made me think of House of Gucci :billie: her ,, No wire hangers!!!! Ever!!!” era is upon us 

Gaga when she releases Joanne ACT II:

tenor.gif?itemid=9348854

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty Please

“Dark mystery thriller” it was never intended to be. Theres not THAT many twists and turns in the actual story

Kadikaado

I can see Gaga breaking the 4th wall by talking to the camera like they were paparazzi/reporters, talking straight to the public as the murderer being judged by the people.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

GenericPhag

Imo, this is def gonna be a tragicomedy. The story is dark but the characters are absurd and the context is perfect for satire/commentary. Just because someone does doesn't mean it has to be consistently bleak or anything.

FFXIV WhiteMage

Good or bad WE need to brace ourselves for the coming HOG era. I expect messiness with all the Bloodpop-DJWS drama, delayed/cancelled projects, Gucci family members not approving the movie, the Italian-English accent, this “break the fourth wall” different approach to the movie and probably many more.

This will be interesting :poot:

ready your tweet spiels, stan jargons and receipts. I can smell the other fanbases menacing  from afar :madge:

Ivy
1 hour ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Good or bad WE need to brace ourselves for the coming HOG era. I expect messiness with all the Bloodpop-DJWS drama, delayed/cancelled projects, Gucci family members not approving the movie, the Italian-English accent, this “break the fourth wall” different approach to the movie and probably many more.

ready your tweet spiels, stan jargons and receipts. I can smell the other fanbases menacing  from afar :madge:

Omg I think you are right :cryga:

We need to prepare ourselves :billie:

boyerased
11 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

That’s what makes Lady Gaga exciting. :)

Archived