Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Why is Amy Schumer so hated?

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Agunimon

I thought her leather special on Netflix was one of the worst stand ups I've ever seen; but her earlier ones when she just started out doing stand up were quite amazing.

People complain about artists not growing and developing, and I feel like if Amy Schumer was a musician, that would be the biggest complaint since she pretty much reuses the same jokes as she did years prior, and she's known to straight up steal some jokes word or word even. 

I don't hate her though. Seems excessive. Even today she does have some standout moments.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic

Why is Amy Schumer so hated?

Simple: because people feel like hating on her.

Everyone who hates her will find an argument to validate her dislike of her and theorize about this "argument" for as long as it takes to convince others of the same. 

FrederickSpears

She is hilarious! People hate her because she dared to come for idiot republicans and Donald Trump.

weed

She's a thief, so many of her jokes are stolen. I think she's funny but I also don't like her

Helxig
13 hours ago, Borislshere said:

That’s Lina Dunham 

OMG you’re right! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
11 hours ago, Amelia Brisea said:

are you sure you're talking about amy?:bear:

I got the sister thing mixed up :toofunny: here I was giving false information 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ToxicHot

She’s tremendously unfunny..... it’s almost to a point where she’s desperate to be provocative but falls short.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

StrawberryBlond

Is it really so hard to believe that being a woman is not what makes her hated? Sure, there pretty much is an entire movement of men who believe women are biologically unfunny by design no matter who you present to them but I know plenty of people (myself included) who like female comics who don't like her. It doesn't take much time of watching Amy to see that she is just not a natural comedian. And when you see compilations of the jokes she stole, you'll realise it's definitely not exaggeration or hearsay to claim that she steals jokes. The ones from her stand-up are way too close to the line and the ones that she has in her shows that have been stolen from other comic skits are way over the line. This isn't inspiration, this is flat-out theft. And stealing jokes is an even bigger faux pas than being unfunny. And what's worse is, when she re-purposes the joke, it's actually less funny than the original. I don't know how that's possible. For the record, she says she and her sister used to shoplift a lot and her sister is now a writer on her show. If someone will physically steal, trust me, they'll steal other people's words and speeches as well.

MonsterBall13

I forgot about her I haven’t heard her name since 2015 i dont know her mariah carey GIF

Archived