💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Why is Amy Schumer so hated?

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

ThatGagaBoobStan

I was watching on of her shows on YouTube and everyone in the comments was just attacking her and saying she not funny but I think she’s hilarious. Did something happen?

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

The hate started because she dared to be a woman in comedy. If a man made gender-equivalent jokes he'd be a Reddit icon

buy bionic

Benji

It’s because her comedy didn’t evolve.  Her whole shtick was “oh my god, a woman making toilet jokes!?  This is hilarious” but a decade letter, hearing about her vagina or explosive diarrhoea isn’t funny anymore.

RAMROD

The hate started because she make a joke about people who died.

The hate is coming from every direction. It started when she made a joke about Ryan Dunn dying in a car crash at the expense of his good friend Steve O. The joke alluded to how much better it would have been if it were Steve O and not Dunn who died in the crash. Jackass fans went after her and the Amy Schumer hate began.

Also, 

She's a joke thief.

Over years, Schumer or Schumers writers have managed to steal material from other comedians. She was hardly discrete about it too. I would put it on par with Carlos Mencia, because it was almost as if it was no secret she stole jokes from Key and Peele, Dave Chappelle, Dave Attell, and I am sure there dozens of other comedians too.

And there are more. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

From what I've seen floating around online: Her shtick has gotten old, she acts self-righteous about causes but is also a hypocrite, some of her jokes cross a line (which I suppose is true for a lot of comedians), stolen jokes/bits, racist jokes, r*ape apologist tendencies, the fact that when she's faces criticism she sticks to her guns and doubles down instead of apologising and trying to grow...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

gumzy3000

Her comedy sucks. I watched some of her skits on YouTube and I don't think dumb sex jokes are funny. Sometimes its fine but when 90% of the jokes are like this, its just annoying and classless. She just does it so much, its terrible. 

trolly troll troll

Jose P

I honestly believe she’s just truly not a funny person. She’s also known for plagiarizing a lot of jokes.

Bat

I can’t stand her because she tries to be funny so hard but fails miserably.

Killa

Shes sort of an adam sadler but way worse. 

54 minutes ago, Helxig said:

From what I've seen floating around online: Her shtick has gotten old, she acts self-righteous about causes but is also a hypocrite, some of her jokes cross a line (which I suppose is true for a lot of comedians), she wrote in her book about her touching her younger sister's vagina as kids, stolen jokes/bits, racist jokes, r*ape apologist tendencies, the fact that when she's faces criticism she sticks to her guns and doubles down instead of apologising and trying to grow...

Isnt that anna dunham fro girls? 

Living

I used to like her but after she lied about that fan on Instagram I was done. She just doesn’t seem like a nice person 

Lilbit

She is definitely a polarizing entertainer (most comedians are), and she’s had her moments, BUT women in comedy get it bad from the jump. Men feel as though they own comedy. There’s a huge group of people who think women are literally biologically incapable of being funny. It’s actually pretty sad….Most of the comments are more than likely older men, or teenage boys. Keep in mind that these people also go HARD for male comedians who make the same poop/vagina jokes. Some straight men just don’t want woman in stand-up, and they’ll make every excuse in the world as to why. I’ve never been a fan of Amy, but I never hated her. She’s no better or worse than the others tbh. 

Archived