• Last Reply
Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Where did you get this? :gum:

i found it on twitter under a post about the thing with Gaga being a narrator 

ParanoidGirl
On 5/7/2021 at 10:56 AM, Tinnitus15 said:

E0x-XYje-Xs-AIZq-Cm.jpg

I’ve seen and read posts of people who read the script complaining about it. Saying that it’s not very good and that they hate it as it was (2020 draft). :madge:  :koons:

I personally can say that there’s something in the 2020 version that needs to be changed, I mean it’s not perfect yet, there are things that don’t quite connect with reality too but it could just be a creative licence :huntyga: 

Overall I personally think it’s really good. I liked it a lot. :firega:

It is not a commedy. That’s for sure. It is deep and very interesting in every way. You really enter the mind of Patrizia and see amazing dinamics between characters. That family is so ****ed up it’s incredible :bradley:

It has indeed Patrizia’s narration so everything is kind of based on her prospective and she is commenting over some scenes. A voice over thing as it has already been said. I can say that it’s true and it’s very good too. We just need to see/hear how gaga does it  but I know she will nail it. :queenga:

We can see that she’s in the wrong too, yes I agree but I connected with her in a way. She’s a complicated character :enigma:

Patrizia is very much in every single scene and if she is not in a scene she is doing the voiceover so we’re going to have a lot of gaga in this movie and i’m living for it. :tony:

Btw this is just from the 2020 version of the script and maybe things have changed and is very different now. 

But it had a good base and I really liked the narration part.

I can’t wait to see the trailer and the movie. I really trust Gaga and Ridley Scott and all the actors and I’m sure it’s going to be great. Omg I’m crying :bradley:

We won.:kiss:

Alfonso
25 minutes ago, ParanoidGirl said:

I’ve seen and read posts of people who read the script complaining about it. Saying that it’s not very good and that they hate it as it was (2020 draft). :madge:  :koons:

I personally can say that there’s something in the 2020 version that needs to be changed, I mean it’s not perfect yet, there are things that don’t quite connect with reality too but it could just be a creative licence :huntyga: 

Overall I personally think it’s really good. I liked it a lot. :firega:

It is not a commedy. That’s for sure. It is deep and very interesting in every way. You really enter the mind of Patrizia and see amazing dinamics between characters. That family is so ****ed up it’s incredible :bradley:

It has indeed Patrizia’s narration so everything is kind of based on her prospective and she is commenting over some scenes. A voice over thing as it has already been said. I can say that it’s true and it’s very good too. We just need to see/hear how gaga does it  but I know she will nail it. :queenga:

We can see that she’s in the wrong too, yes I agree but I connected with her in a way. She’s a complicated character :enigma:

Patrizia is very much in every single scene and if she is not in a scene she is doing the voiceover so we’re going to have a lot of gaga in this movie and i’m living for it. :tony:

Btw this is just from the 2020 version of the script and maybe things have changed and is very different now. 

But it had a good base and I really liked the narration part.

I can’t wait to see the trailer and the movie. I really trust Gaga and Ridley Scott and all the actors and I’m sure it’s going to be great. Omg I’m crying :bradley:

We won.:kiss:

Interesting, so, one of the versions of the script leaked or how did people get to read it? 

I don't think people get access to it so easily 

ParanoidGirl

12 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

Interesting, so, one of the versions of the script leaked or how did people get to read it? 

I don't think people get access to it so easily 

It didn’t actually leaked but some screenwriters had it and shared some thoughts on it. It’s not around and it’s not on the internet (I hope). But who read it knows stuff.. 

I read it just because I know one of those writers and gave it to me. I won’t say anything else about the movie and I don’t want to give too much away because it’s not fair for those who worked hard to do this movie.

I just shared some general thoughts on it without too many details. 

I’m just excited to see it now.

I just wanted to share my opinion on some things I read :kiss:

Archived