💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

House of Gucci to have a breaking-the-fourth-wall narration

Madam Margolyes

Featured Posts

rence a deux

Where is the trailer, we need the damn trailer!

American Horror Story GIF by The Paley Center for Media

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

And the Oscar for Best Picture goes to ….

luna’s advocate

alsemanche

I have to say, this + italian accent can be a recipe for disaster. I'm not saying it will be, but it could go both ways depending on the intended effect and how well it translates. I guess the trailer will make things clearer when it comes out! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Butters Stotch

I mean, I know we always her to shine and be successfull, buy I don't get why everything that is posted here about the movie turns into an discussion about what the Oscar's are going to think about the movie/her acting. I just want her to shine for her acting, it's been her dream for a very long time. Who cares about the Oscar's?? If she's nominated, cool, but you are already putting your expectations on her winning the Oscar and I think somehow this will ruin the movie for you and won't let you enjoy it properly.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Rebel
20 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I have to say, this + italian accent can be a recipe for disaster. I'm not saying it will be, but it could go both ways depending on the intended effect and how well it translates. I guess the trailer will make things clearer when it comes out! 

It really sounds like something out of a campy comedy movie... I'm worried. I hope the accents are semi decent at least :bradley:

My Name Is Alice

Gaga: "You're probably all wondering what happened after the Telephone music video. Well...now is the time to tell my story."

IllusionLover

I'm just living for all the reaction gif we're gonna get because of this :pray:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, Rence said:

Where is the trailer, we need the damn trailer!

American Horror Story GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Relax, the movie just finished filming 2 days ago, i wouldn't expect a trailer until July at least.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

imitalian

This is gonna be so gooooooood omg i could not be more exited a star is born you are bones!

rence a deux
33 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Relax, the movie just finished filming 2 days ago, i wouldn't expect a trailer until July at least.

Yes, I know. I'm just really excited! :enigma:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Archived