đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

House of Gucci to have a breaking-the-fourth-wall narration

Madam Margolyes

Featured Posts

VoidTwo
37 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

There was already a rumor that she was supposed to be narrating the movie, so this makes sense.

I think she’ll nail it, she had narration in AHS and it was great.

Yes she is good at narration! 

(and, given the tone of the movie and the directorial style of Ridley Scott, I expect it to be traditional narration. the "breaking the fourth wall" thing is not that fitting imo, but it's just a rumor) 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mamo

This sounds like it’s true as I heard rumours before that gaga’s character was going to be the main narrator of the film. 

Let’s hope the screenplay is written/directed exceptionally well and that they have the tone right because that’s essentially what this movie is going to depend on the most bar the performances. Considering this is a true story about a real-life murder, I’m intrigued as to how they’ll juggle the seriousness of the storyline but also the dark comedic aspects of it too. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

FFXIV WhiteMage

inb4 :air:

"Maurizio, You've given me  a Million Reasons to 

assassinate you"

Joanne Million Reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

erfaan

I swear I read a rumour somewhere that it may be a black comedy? This lines up with that theory

AphroditeLaydee

If it actually has some comedic breaking the fourth wall narration I would be so thrilled, I know we've seen Gaga being amazing in drama but if you saw Gaga host SNL you can tell she's also a pretty great comedic actress.

PLEASE I WOULD DIE if the tone is a dark drama/comedy that would be perfect, since someone once described Patrizia as a dark Lucille Bluth here before

Imagine Gaga addressing the audience as a rich bitch type evil woman giving narration and monologues :giveup::giveup:

AphroditeLaydee
2 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

I swear I read a rumour somewhere that it may be a black comedy? This lines up with that theory

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE

Massive Monster

This is the manifesto of Patrizia Reggiani...

In Milan, a Gucci owned alien territory in Italy...

A murder of magnificent and magical proportions took place...

But the murder was not finite...

It was infinite...

:ohwell:

Kind regards

Levine
10 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

Yes true, I remember it too. So it all sorta makes sense now.

GAGASLAYME

I want emperors new groove fourth wall break or nothing at all

42QM0EBe.jpg

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Eido said:

Is it supposed to have comedy?

good question... this kind of stuff usually comes off as comedic, right? :oprah: I just hope they don't "overdo" it.

1 hour ago, weed said:

omgggggg that would be insane

hope Gaga 100% nails it... lowkey nervous, if she does 100% oscar!!! icon!!!

Yeah me too :gum:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Helxig

There is absolutely no way :laughga:  it can only come across as comedic or just ruin the immersion

Unless it's done documentary style, with 'modern day Patrizia' talking to the camera and setting up each act of the film, and the film is flashbacks. That's the only way I could see it working

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lucas

Italien accent + this, I hope they nail it because those are quite risky moves I think :applause:

Tinnitus15

also they said Maurizio dies almost at the end of the script:130/135 page of the page.And the movie is more about Maurizio:awkney:

Archived