đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Bebe Rexha x Travis Barker - Break My Heart Myself

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

How have they made such a boring, slow paced song with such an exciting looking video? It's totally mismatched. It's like an 80s hair metal video with the audio equivalent of paint drying. TB rocking out on the drums and guitar yet not actually hearing those instruments in the song looks ridiculous. 

Chromatography

the camera is absolutely chaotic and disorienting. good lord

JusKeepBreathin

She's never look so good in a video. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

the camera is absolutely chaotic and disorienting. good lord

It matches the theme of the song. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chromatography
12 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It matches the theme of the song. 

okay, that doesn’t make my statement any less true lol

34 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

How have they made such a boring, slow paced song with such an exciting looking video? It's totally mismatched. It's like an 80s hair metal video with the audio equivalent of paint drying. TB rocking out on the drums and guitar yet not actually hearing those instruments in the song looks ridiculous. 

This album looks a mess. 

She dropped Sacrifices and was raving about how much it was inspired by 90’s house, like the rest of the album. I was really excited for it and for Bebe Rexha, who I don’t really listen to. However, I haven’t heard one other track that possesses a similar sound. Every track but Sacrifices has continued to sound like generic radio background noise. 

TheFame Monster
7 minutes ago, Zeth said:

This album looks a mess. 

She dropped Sacrifices and was raving about how much it was inspired by 90’s house, like the rest of the album. I was really excited for it and for Bebe Rexha, who I don’t really listen to. However, I haven’t heard one other track that possesses a similar sound. Every track but Sacrifices has continued to sound like generic radio background noise. 

She literally said that Sacrifice was the only dance song on the album:saladga:  Idk where you heard otherwise

I haven’t listened to the entire album, but I also enjoy Sabotage

Healed My Heart

There's like... No drums. I'm so confused.

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

TimisaMonster

Anyone else getting La Isla Bonita vibes...:reductive:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Living

It’s like it’s not finished? Almost like they just did the vocals with 1 layer of back track and where like.. done 

franminervini

I loved the album, it was great while working out :lana:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

JusKeepBreathin
12 hours ago, Chromatography said:

okay, that doesn’t make my statement any less true lol

Okay hun.

Archived