MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

Serbia Warned Won't Pay Sick Leave To Anti-Vaxx Who Catches Coronavirus

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Serbia’s President Aleksandar Vucic has warned that public sector workers who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 will not get paid leave if they catch the virus and fall ill.

Vucic said this decision has yet to be confirmed by the government and added that the state will cover the costs of treatment for the unvaccinated if possible, but they will not get paid leave for COVID-19.

Most sick leave employees receive part of their salary when off work. If the sick leave lasts up to 30 days, the employer pays the part-wage, and if the sick leave is longer than 30 days, the state covers the salary. This applies only to people with working contracts.

The President added that people who got at least one shot of vaccine by May 31 will also get 3,000 dinars (some 25.5 euros) as a bonus from the state.

Like many other countries, Serbia has had problems with loud anti-vaccination campaigners.

Source:

https://balkaninsight.com/2021/05/05/serbias-president-unvaccinated-public-workers-wont-get-sick-pay/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 6
weed
Posted (edited)

Serbyass

come thru 25 euro bonus

Edited by weed
  • LMAO 2
Chromatography

based serbia 

ProfessionalClown

Music to my ears 

• Like 2
Chris Thomason

Part of me likes this, part of me thinks people are going to lie and say they haven't got covid when they do

• Like 2
TSUNAMI

This is against basic human rights. 

I want to see Corona go away but this is raping people with an needle. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1
auburn

I definitely see the reasoning behind this, but not sure I agree simply because they can lie about it and say it's not, thus putting other unvaccinated (for medical reasons) people at risk.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
berlinforme
3 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

This is against basic human rights. 

I want to see Corona go away but this is raping people with an needle. 

I'd recommend you look up the definition of rape. :huntyga:

• Thanks 4
Pennywise

I... really don't get how people can be antivaxx. Like, do they not get tetanus or rabies shots when they get scratched/bitten/etc. too? Do they simply wait to die or something? 

Like, the other day I was due for a tetanus booster and it got me thinking about how these people even survive :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Fantina
Posted (edited)

I mean, the only reason he is giving ppl money is to take the heat off of all the controversies happening in our country right now. One of the members of parliament groomed and assaulted underage girls and surprise surprise nothing has happened yet. Even though we were the first ( might be wrong idk really) to elect a lesbian PM she did jack **** for LGBTQ+ rights in our country. This year they started talking about a possible same sex marriage law and the president said he wouldn't pass it because he doesn't support it yet he elected a lgbtq+ prime minister.

Let's not forget we are also in the top of the most polluted cities in the world. We passed some major cities this winter and were in the top3. The PM literally said that was a good thing because only wealthy countries have time to worry about ecological problems.

The reason why I will apply to get the money is because that is our money he stole from us. 

Edited by Fantina
STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • Shook 1
Fantina

I see people praising him as vaccine god online and how our vaccination process is stellar and lemme tell you I was pleasantly surprised by it too.  I understand how privileged I am to have gotten the vaccine in the first place but it doesn't excuse his past actions. This is also the man who showed decapitations on live TV in the middle of the day to show what criminals our police were fighting.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
TSUNAMI
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, berlinforme said:

I'd recommend you look up the definition of rape. :huntyga:

Everyone that work are obliged to pay for the healthcare system. EVERYONE. Which means everyone should have the same benefits and rights because nobody is being excluded from paying it nor anyone is paying less/more for the elementary healthcare. 

People of Serbia are not to blame for Corona. In fact, government bad decisions are to blame for huge numbers of Corona in Serbia.
If there was no money in EU fonds that they want to take they wouldn't care about vaccination of their people. Now, when they have to listen to EU they are sucking up to them and are forcing people act in, for them, profitable way.  

Furthermore, there are two choices. Take the vaccine or don't take it. You should have right to choose without being forced into vaccination by making people wonder if they'll have anything to eat in case they get sick. When you bring someone's existence in question and use it as an ultimatum - that's a forceful behavior. 

If you have the belief that vaccine will help you and you're 100% sure in it - vaccinate yourself and protect yourself. That does not give you any right to decide instead of anybody else. 
That does not give you right to manipulate anyone by making them question their existence by cutting off their money. 

Also, as a person that survived rape and is currently on therapy because of it - no, I don't need to look up what rape means. 

My ex was making me have sex with him, when I didn't want to, by telling me he's gonna kick me out of the apartment and to destroy my life after frequently destroying my character and making me feel worthless and unwanted, in a foregin country.  Does that classify as a rape for you? 

Also, just because most of you come from the civilized countries, does not mean that we all do. Some of us don't believe our government with a reason. They were doing everything in their power to corruptly **** up entire country. They stole all the money from the people, now, when they should have benefits and when country should protect ALL of it's people - they're actually marginalizing the people that don't want to vaccinate. 

For me, that should be a choice. 

Edited by TSUNAMI
  • Like 2