💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stranger Things Season 4 New Teaser

RAMROD

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, holy scheisse said:

Side note, but is it just me, or do y'all agree that stranger things impact on culture influenced the retro sound of pop music? Forreal those 80s synths in the soundtrack were so impactful on the music industry! Truly an iconique show

Agree 100% and in fashion too. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Agree 100% and in fashion too. 

Omg agreed. Ever since season 1 came out can't tell you how many times a new song comes out and my mind immediately goes to stranger things. I def see it in fashion as well. Here for it.:party:

Zedd

The season will probably be premiered in April 2022. I'm so pissed. They had time since 2019 to start recording. Waiting 3 years for a god damn season.

Levine
3 minutes ago, Zedd said:

The season will probably be premiered in April 2022

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

GagaSine
6 minutes ago, Zedd said:

The season will probably be premiered in April 2022. I'm so pissed. They had time since 2019 to start recording. Waiting 3 years for a god damn season.

Well the filming was delayed multiple times because of the covid situation in Georgia, but I agree they take way too much time between seasons 

River
19 minutes ago, Zedd said:

The season will probably be premiered in April 2022.

this is the real horror :fatcat:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Eido
54 minutes ago, Zedd said:

Have you ever heard of Covid 19? :triggered:

Eido
47 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Well the filming was delayed multiple times because of the covid situation in Georgia, but I agree they take way too much time between seasons 

They are one of the last few who have an old contract that leave them with more time for pre production 

New contracts with netflix have a 1 year deadline except for some shows like The Witcher, or Dragon Prince 

JaysAMess
3 hours ago, Zedd said:

The season will probably be premiered in April 2022.

I came into this thread feeling hyped, then you ruined it. :bradley:

NewUsername
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

They're gonna be so grown up now, it's been so long lol. But all 3 seasons have been pretty good, I wonder how they're going to finish the series.

finish?? When was it confirmed to be the last one??

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

finish?? When was it confirmed to be the last one??

They said Season 4 was the final season way back when they announced they renewed it.

NewUsername
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

They said Season 4 was the final season way back when they announced they renewed it.

I totally forgot that

Eido
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

no it's not, season 5 is already planned by the Duffer Brothers just not greenlit yet

Archived