Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do we think Chicago is happening?

Lanadelduck

Do we think Chicago CBALL is happening?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do we think Chicago CBALL is happening?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Lanadelduck

I have tix but also another event scheduled and idk what to do.  I feel like it MIGHT happen though.  Thoughts???

gypsy101

i also have tickets but i don’t think it’s gonna happen 

Pretty Please

I wanna buy tickets in case it is but confirmation would be nice

Pop Music

I have nice tickets so i'm hoping it will!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

lg5

Will it be able to happen? Yes. Do I think Gaga will want to do it? No 

Eduardos
7 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Will it be able to happen? Yes. Do I think Gaga will want to do it? No 

Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

Roronoa Zoro

It's so frustrating not having a confirmation by Gaga. I have tickets and I'm traveling from Mexico so I don't want to spend a lot of money on flights and airbnb just to get the cancellation notice a couple days or weeks before the show.

Eduardos
8 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

It's so frustrating not having a confirmation by Gaga. I have tickets and I'm traveling from Mexico so I don't want to spend a lot of money on flights and airbnb just to get the cancellation notice a couple days or weeks before the show.

Yo soy de mexico but i live in kansas 😬 and yes I’m not spending money without a confirmation first 😬 she can just cancelled 12 hours before and I will spent more money in the hotel and flight than the concert itself 

NYC Monster

If she can't do all 6 shows, she won't do any at all imo. So it's very much still up in the air. 

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I have tickets and I already got a flight and room with a friend. I figure, if she cancels, I’ll just enjoy myself in Boys Town for the weekend. I’m already fully vaccinated, so why not? 

RAMROD

Nobody ever said if she can't do all 6 shows then she will not do it at all. It is all just y'all's wishful thinking. Personally I don't believe in that notion. :shrug:

Matter of fact, she had been doing shows with cancellations in between because of reasons that is out of her control.

USA is already started to get back up and running. We had reached 100 millions people who are totally vaccinated, meaning people who got both shots. And on our current government is targeting to reach 70% vaccinated by July 2021. 

Movie theaters have gone back up, matter of fact, New York have just extended its restriction into 100% capacity, and also have allowed Broadway to reopen. 

USA dates will likely happening.

UK date in London will also likely happening, since their vaccination rates is also pretty promising. Plus they ahd been succesfully running test rave party last week.

It is only France date that is problematic, and I  can always see Gaga to drop that date if need be, sorry to say to all French stans. After all she had been dropping Brazil before, the one country who always have huge admiration and supoort for her and never seems to add any Brazil dates since then.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gabeoz
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is only France date that is problematic, and I  can always see Gaga to drop that date if need be, sorry to say to all French stans. After all she had been dropping Brazil before, the one country who always have huge admiration and supoort for her and never seems to add any Brazil dates since then.

It’s so weird to me that TCB doesn’t have a Brazil date. How are you going to promise to come back to Brazil after cancelling multiple shows and then act like it doesn’t exist.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

It’s so weird to me that TCB doesn’t have a Brazil date. How are you going to promise to come back to Brazil after cancelling multiple shows and then act like it doesn’t exist.

I agree.

Hopefully she can do that next time tbh, I am rooting for Brazil so much.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juniper

To me it’s not if it will be ABLE to happen because even if shows ARE happening I’m more thinking about whether they really prepared for anything at all? I know it’s only 6 dates but the more reason for them to be able to pull them all off and not just a couple.

Personally I’d rather have it moved to 2022 when it’s more secure and more people are vaccinated and we kind of left this mess further behind us. It would just feel better. Especially for people who have to travel. 

I know we’re desperate for concerts but many big stadium concerts have already been moved to 2022 which seems like a smart and humane move. 

Kadikaado

Gaga didn't sell stadiums very well in her last visit, some people called the Monster Ball Tour in Brazil a flop because she sold "Only 35k tickets" for each show in her multiple dates in Brazil. Just remember most of her fans were teenagers back then and couldn't afford the ticket.

Also, I think stadium shows are overrated. I'd reather pay more for a smaller venue where I can actually see her and not just a point in the crowd. I hate this megalomania of "I am a star too big to perform in a place for ONLY 5k/10k people.

I think huge shows are stupid,I don't care about the "crowd's energy" I wanna see my favorite artist perform.

BTW brazilian shows won't happen for another couple of years. The government doesn't truly care about vaxxing the population and is just doing it poorly because they can't dirt their image more.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived