Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tara Savelo speaks on Born This Way vid leak

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Bleachella
9 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

the nudity comment is quite weird to me when we’ve seen gaga literally stripped down multiple times in multiple different appearances. but i get it, it wasn’t released for a reason 

I guess her point is that those are moments where she is actively choosing to show off her body to the public for whatever reason, whereas the behind the scenes videos are moments she chose not to share with the public. In a more extreme example, it's like if a p*rn star's sex tape leaked. Yes, that p*rn star chooses to share intimate moments with another person on screen for the public as their job, but private moments moments that were not intended for public consumption are not free reign for everyone simply because they choose to show their body on other occasions. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
5 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

I guess her point is that those are moments where she is actively choosing to show off her body to the public for whatever reason, whereas the behind the scenes videos are moments she chose not to share with the public. In a more extreme example, it's like if a p*rn star's sex tape leaked. Yes, that p*rn star chooses to share intimate moments with another person on screen for the public as their job, but private moments moments that were not intended for public consumption are not free reign for everyone simply because they choose to show their body on other occasions. 

I get your point. But on the other hand none of the footage had any sexual connotation, which of course doesn't make it ok to share or leak, but it makes it less harmful to her. 

CHIPCHROME

Who wants to bet she still downloaded it to a flash drive :enigma:

AshIey
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

I guess she's saying that Gaga would normally have a chance to give approval before something is released, and this case she didn't bcs the video was never meant to be released

I see, if Gaga is really not ok with it then I feel bad for watching it now :ohno: 

PartySick
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

I guess she's saying that Gaga would normally have a chance to give approval before something is released, and this case she didn't bcs the video was never meant to be released

Yeah, it's a matter of consent

🖤

js4754394o9823
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Is she implying Gaga would have a problem with the nudity? I kinda get that, but then why would AVIDDIVA make the video in the first place?

As someone said in the other thread

That guy who made it does this kind of videos for fun with most of his work

Sometimes for himself, sometimes for public

This BTW video was made public for a sec and deleted quickly

Some people downloaded it and here we are

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Is she implying Gaga would have a problem with the nudity? I kinda get that, but then why would AVIDDIVA make the video in the first place?

Gaga, have a problem with nudity???? 

*laughs in tony Bennett painting* 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LaLa
31 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I see, if Gaga is really not ok with it then I feel bad for watching it now :ohno: 

I see this as a grey area, as with most leaks.

As others have articulated well, consent re: nudity is a big thing. Past nudity doesn't give a blanket guarantee that all future nudity is okay. It's her right to authorize what she is and isn't cool with. 

That said, it doesn't seem like Tara has actually spoken to Gaga about this. I think she's just assuming someone is leaking old video without really realizing that it was made by someone from SHOWstudio and is at least somewhat "authorized" (not necessarily for public viewing though). So we can't really know what Gaga thinks.

I always feel somewhat guilty listening to leaked songs etc, knowing that at the very least it annoys Gaga, but I still do it, so... dunno :S

Pretty Please
1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Imagine filming 2 separate mvs just for 1 song. Now we are lucky to just get mvs

It literally in the OP says its footage from the born this way album cover PHOTO shoot. Them putting music over it does not a “music video” make. Delulu indeed creating false situations just to reaffirm your own victimhood

Noir

Could someone PM me the video, still haven’t seen it :mark:

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is at the same time cool and not.

more on the not cool side oc cause it’s a leak

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Ivy
15 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

It literally in the OP says its footage from the born this way album cover PHOTO shoot. Them putting music over it does not a “music video” make. Delulu indeed creating false situations just to reaffirm your own victimhood

There is a second mv, which Tara is referring to where she says "The alternate video was directed by @iamlaurieanng by the way"

Rebel
30 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

She did film 2 videos, the first page has the 1 second leak of the alternate version we've had since forever plus the Nick Knight colorful reflections that we also had since years ago.

Married the Night

We know the footage with Gaga and the kaleidoscope background is from the second video I thought??

Archived