Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tara Savelo speaks on Born This Way vid leak

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

Still haven’t seen it so like

I DOnt WANT anyone to send me THE VIDEO please. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
14 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Still haven’t seen it so like

I DOnt WANT anyone to send me THE VIDEO please. 

If you type in "born this way lady gaga" into YouTube it shows up pretty quickly 

KindnessPunk
4 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

The alternate video was directed by @iamlaurieanng (Laurieann Gibson) by the way,

Yes the recent leak isn't the second video - there was a 1 second clip circulating online, that might be the Laurieann Gibson directed video. I think the song that was supposed to be used was the Country Road Version.

Not me running across my room to get my headphones for a 1-second clip :poot:

Wolf

I think Tara was not referring to Gaga about the nudity, there was another nude dancer in the video. 

TimisaMonster

Hope this doesn't prevent Gaga leaking ACT II to us...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gagas lil monster
5 hours ago, Chromatography said:

the nudity comment is quite weird to me when we’ve seen gaga literally stripped down multiple times in multiple different appearances. but i get it, it wasn’t released for a reason 

I kinda get where you're coming from but when she is being revealing she is choosing for her to be seen like that however, if there was suppose to be editing to censor it then she wasn't comfortable with it. Just because she lets us see her naked once or twice or even a thousand times doesnt mean she has to be comfortable with it all the time. But again, I understand where you're coming from :runhug:

With Peace and love

Nathaniel Arven

like : she had sex before so i can rape her ? 

Esme Squalor

Ngl this is upsetting and I was a little bit uncomfortable when watching it in the first place because some parts were overtly sexual and I didn't know if Gaga was ok with it being leaked. I think some people are forgetting that she's a human being who can consent to being nude/sexual in some situations and not others, and she has been vocal about not wanting to be sexualized by the music industry unless she is in control. It's unfortunate that this leaked when she didn't consent to this being shared publicly, and I hope that she's not too upset by this.

Bonkiii

Many members of this forum are getting more and more weird and pathetic. 
Yes, Gaga chose to release photos of her being naked in the past. But know the difference between a personal CHOICE and someone posting or leaking her photos WITHOUT permission. 

Your body, your choice.

Schizophonic

that was lamaison gaga posted is from the government hooker vid, not btw

CyanLights

Regardless of the nudity, Gaga clearly did not intend to publicly share this video so spreading it and saying Gaga has done “X” before just ain’t it 

TSUNAMI

I think we all should have a right to choose what we want to do and when we want to do it. 

It's like raping your basic human rights. 

Archived