💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Galactica" by Kat Graham

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

Our girl has been coming up with the most original ideas and they never work out for herself :bradley:  so other artists keep recycling her ideas so they can look creative and cool 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CharlieQuinn
3 hours ago, flyaway said:

Planet Her

Kaotica 

Galactica 

:laughga: who's next? 

katy or ava

rinasawachanta

I don't understand if it's a joke or serious, and if it's serious, I don't understand how everyone is taking such plagiarism in a humorous way. And this is valid for Kaotica as well as for this sh*t.

I mean, it seems serious to me that someone who literally WORKS at "being an artist" is totally incapable of generating a MINIMALLY original concept. I don't mean something groundbreaking, never seen before; I simply mean something that isn't an EXACT copy of a project that came out less than a year apart.

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, milam said:

don't want to say lies, but when Joanne came out the country stuff was already all around

also

Bjork did UTOPIA before and better :ladyhaha: [/JOKING]

bjork.jpgbjork-utopia.jpgthe-gate-bjork.jpg?w=1000Bjork.png

Before and after and you forgot better. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HausOfAntonio

I came into this thread being like “please god don’t let it be what I think it is”

And it was :ladyhaha:

JusKeepBreathin

tumblr_nravpqMyhB1rbgz2ho6_500.gif

Kylie laughs in Cybertronica. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

C1trus

The pink and green aesthetic makes you NOT deny Chromatica's impact.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm5Mk_-b7b0lULwB7gZ3r

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Andreu said:

It's the metallic mint pink and the bright pink for me

Britney_Spears_-_Pretty_Girls_(Official_

Hebi

No one:

Skylar Grey: scraps her album cover just bc Billie shed a tear on hers too

Every other artist who steals Gaga's concept reading people's reaction: 

tenor.gif

SchwineLove

Yo, if whatever, I'm more excited by their "getting inspired" by Chromatica. It makes Pop never low-brow. If it means better Pop, then I'm in. I'm depressed in this covid times so I need better pop lol

PartySick
7 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

we have ARTOPIA Too :neyde:

Alright, I don't believe in the whole "everyone is ripping off Gaga" thing but the replies to this tweet are sending me :ladyhaha:

đŸ–€

metalpsi
3 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

I don't understand if it's a joke or serious, and if it's serious, I don't understand how everyone is taking such plagiarism in a humorous way. And this is valid for Kaotica as well as for this sh*t.

I mean, it seems serious to me that someone who literally WORKS at "being an artist" is totally incapable of generating a MINIMALLY original concept. I don't mean something groundbreaking, never seen before; I simply mean something that isn't an EXACT copy of a project that came out less than a year apart.

gaga didn't invent -ica, pink-green combo(they're opposites) nor the space civilization theme etc.

BUT, combining all of them is HER invention, you can't just use EVERY element of another album's concept like this. especially not in a timeframe of 11 months :ohwell:

Rahrahbitchson

My queen always being copied by the commoners.

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Helxig

Okay WHAT?? Even with the retro imagery and same colour scheme I-

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived