Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Galactica" by Kat Graham

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

Alright, I don't believe in the whole "everyone is ripping off Gaga" thing but the replies to this tweet are sending me :ladyhaha:

Antonella and clap your hands :air:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

The space theme has been done many times before, but it IS very coincidental that these albums share the visuals and the "-ica" only a year after Chromatica :laughga:

Sneaky Oliver

Well a couple of tweets could make her change her mind-ica :ally: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

youandi

Coldplay’s album is probably called Music Of The Spheres, not Kaotica. Kaotica could well be one of many ‘spheres’ based on an a concept they did 10 years ago with the world ‘Silencia’ on their album Mylo Xyloto

QueenChromatix

Instead of all these -Ica projects can we tal again about Free Woman? Will there be a music video? No? Okay Disappointed King Of The Hill GIF

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

JRCF29

Why is this thread so popular? Who is this lady?

Don't Call Me Gaga

voltron92
15 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Our girl has been coming up with the most original ideas and they never work out for herself :bradley:  so other artists keep recycling her ideas so they can look creative and cool 

"uh oh guys, idea police is here."  :triggered: I'm kidding

r4therupbeat

Galactica? Doja Cat? Coldplay? Is Artopia real? cause I screamed. The impact. if gaga only knew:saladga:

Ultimecia

Kat Who?

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Focus
4 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Why is this thread so popular? Who is this lady?

it's because of the trend of "copying" chromatica's title and aesthetic, planet her, kaotica, and now this.

HausOfAntonio
15 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

tumblr_nravpqMyhB1rbgz2ho6_500.gif

Kylie laughs in Cybertronica. 

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

Kadikaado
15 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

I don't understand if it's a joke or serious, and if it's serious, I don't understand how everyone is taking such plagiarism in a humorous way. And this is valid for Kaotica as well as for this sh*t.

I mean, it seems serious to me that someone who literally WORKS at "being an artist" is totally incapable of generating a MINIMALLY original concept. I don't mean something groundbreaking, never seen before; I simply mean something that isn't an EXACT copy of a project that came out less than a year apart.

I feel like I am reading to a Madonna fan talking about Born This Way.

I have nothing against inspiration, but it's just too soon. They should wait at least a couple years before copying Gaga's work.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

rinasawachanta
19 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I feel like I am reading to a Madonna fan talking about Born This Way.

I have nothing against inspiration, but it's just too soon. They should wait at least a couple years before copying Gaga's work.

I feel like I am reading a basic pop music stan talking about some lazy @ss artist

Kadikaado
2 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

I feel like I am reading a basic pop music stan talking about some lazy @ss artist

Personal attacks? You're classy!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived