movie

House of Gucci has finished filming in Cinecitta studios

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

fghtrfd
7 hours ago, Killa said:

quarentine and then brad pitt pics

well she gotta keep her instagram reign

She filmed Bullet Train before Gucci. It already wrapped.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mamo
15 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

Update guys: they will be shooting for a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF TIME in Florence between June and July. They booked a catering from one of my dad's friends. Maybe (very unlikely but still) I'll get some kind of pass lol but I'm pretty confident it will be a second unit shooting so it will be kind of worthless in terms of Gaga. 

14 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

August/september

damn if this is true, they're finishing quite late? the trailer for 'a star is born' came out in may and was released in october which is like 5 months apart? i know ridley scott works on his films quite quickly but the fact this is all coming together so soon makes me nervous. I hope it's executed perfectly. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

VoidTwo
Just now, mamo said:

damn if this is true, they're finishing quite late? the trailer for 'a star is born' came out in may and was released in october which is like 5 months apart? i know ridley scott works on his films quite quickly but the fact this is all coming together so soon makes me nervous. I hope it's executed perfectly. 

You're right about ASIB trailer, I forgot about it being released in June for an October release. So we may expect it even sooner. 

As for the info, it's true the production booked the catering for that frame of time, but as I said it's almost sure it will be a second unit thing. I guess the main shooting is over so they will start the editing soon and the film will be completed (I mean a full editing with music) in late summer

VoidTwo
4 minutes ago, mamo said:

Oh and it's not uncommon for trailers to be released when the editing is not completed yet, so don't worry, the post production probably has like 100 people involved. 

Ivy
24 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

Update guys: they will be shooting for a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF TIME in Florence between June and July. They booked a catering from one of my dad's friends. Maybe (very unlikely but still) I'll get some kind of pass lol but I'm pretty confident it will be a second unit shooting so it will be kind of worthless in terms of Gaga. 

I never heard of second unit shooting I had to look it up lol, thanks for the update!

I think the trailer could come a little earlier maybe july

VoidTwo
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I never heard of second unit shooting I had to look it up lol, thanks for the update!

I think the trailer could come a little earlier maybe july

Usually big budget movies have them, it's like a second troupe costing way less doing some filler filming (like exteriors, establishing shots and stuff). Usually actors are not involved so I think it will be something like that 

VoidTwo
Just now, VoidTwo said:

Usually big budget movies have them, it's like a second troupe costing way less doing some filler filming (like exteriors, establishing shots and stuff). Usually actors are not involved so I think it will be something like that 

mamo
7 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

You're right about ASIB trailer, I forgot about it being released in June for an October release. So we may expect it even sooner. 

As for the info, it's true the production booked the catering for that frame of time, but as I said it's almost sure it will be a second unit thing. I guess the main shooting is over so they will start the editing soon and the film will be completed (I mean a full editing with music) in late summer

5 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

Oh and it's not uncommon for trailers to be released when the editing is not completed yet, so don't worry, the post production probably has like 100 people involved. 

that's what I thought, i'd expect the trailer to be released around mid- summer so the hype for the film builds up even more. i'm so excited to see more content and the promo shots - we're in for a treat! 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

PEZ

I wonder if she will do promo (even just on social media) for Bullet Train. Or if it will be out in theaters for a month before she even tweets "Oh right I forgot, I was in this movie too, go see it" :ladyhaha:

Imagine if she had announced her participation in Bullet Train by tweeting a photo like she did for Gucci with Adam, but with Brad Pitt or Sandra Bullock :wtfga: I hope they eventually release some fun behind-the-scenes / on-set pics for BT as well.

⚡🐲

Ivy
5 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

I hope you get to see it, even if Gaga's not there it still sounds interesting. At least to me, I love all that behind the scenes stuff 

VoidTwo
10 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I hope you get to see it, even if Gaga's not there it still sounds interesting. At least to me, I love all that behind the scenes stuff 

Yes since I'm a former film student and I miss sets so much 

Archived