I’m I right?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. I’m I the only one?

• Yes you is the only one
    • No I feel you Miss Kimmo
    • We need a new photographer

Featured Posts

Kimmo

I don’t know why but every time I see them being involved I kind of put my hopes down, yes the Applause cover was nice and all but most of the time their work feels bland to me, they mostly seem to be focused on making their images very crips but they never seem to go out of the box. Nick Knight on the other hand seems to make Gaga work for the camera, as to where it feels like IV takes a more safe approach and their sets usually are just a white backdrop... maybe she should try a new up and coming photographer in the future or keep working with Norbert Schoerner who shot the Chromatica cover 

Hottie Detector

GagaSine

Not enough armpits, huh? :gaycat:

Jk, I personally love their work and some of my favourite Gaga looks/images are from their photoshoots 

Kimmo
3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Not enough armpits, huh? :gaycat:

I-

EH_zgwtX0AAgsCi?format=jpg&name=medium

Hottie Detector

HotLikeMexico

What I love about their work is despite the outfits and dramatics of Gaga, there is still a simplicity to the photos. It's such a great working contrast.

LIKELADYAGAGA

Inez & Vinoodh are my favorite! I love the way they capture raw emotion.

alsemanche
27 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

they never seem to go out of the box

:wtfga:

I think they have a very good balance between 'weird' and neat af photography tbh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Pennywise

I love their work. I kinda want Gaga to work more with Steven Klein and David LaChapelle, however. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

RAMROD

I&V signature style is not cutting edge style. But doesn't mean it's bad, just not your preference, that's all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I love their work. I kinda want Gaga to work more with Steven Klein and David LaChapelle, however. 

David LaChapelle MUST to an album cover for her :giveup: His color palettes are superb. 

Lucas

I think their work with her is great when they try to keep it simple. When they try to make it artsy I'm not a big fan.

Imo Steven Klein is the one doing a really good job with Gaga, I really love the darkness in all his work

Bio

I like their work but they do tend to get a little repetitive. When Gaga was working with them non stop it was like I was seeing the same shoot over and over.

Robinladen

They're a bit like Terry Richardson: despite their style being simple their photos are still very recognizeble as them. I think the Yoü and I fashion films and the ARTPOP video are absolutely stunning and fashion / look wise really interesting and not something we see of Gaga on the regular. I do think they push Gaga aswell, Nick Knight is just more GCI.

JazzGa

I don't get Kimmo's threads.

I don’t know why but every time I see them being involved I kind of put my hopes down, yes the Post Malone thread was nice and all but most of the time their work feels bland to me, they mostly seem to be focused on armpits, but they never seem to go out of the box. @Aphasic on the other hand seems to make threads work for the views, as to where it feels like Kimmo takes a more safe approach and their threads usually are just some hot guys... maybe she should try a new up and coming thread topic in the future or keep working with @MotherOfPuppieswho posted the Gucci thread

Spoiler

:ladyhaha: No hard feelings! Just teasing you guys! Love all your threads

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Reject False Icons

They don’t seem to be very different when you see only frontal pics with a solid color background.
But besides those portraits they make really good and original photo shoots,  the eras can be easily differentiated :excited:

Archived