💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

First look at House of the Dragon

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Shipper

I just rewatched the whole series with someone who has never seen it before. The ending isnt as bad for those who binged watched it and didnt have to wait a year for each season or a week for each episode. 

The ending is lacking for sure but not as bad as to hate the whole GoT franchise. I would definitely watch again because I do like the world they built.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

JohnWayne92

I’m...skeptical like everyone else’s seems to be haha That final season 👀

Any GOT fans watch The 100? If not, I think you’d like it. 

Agunimon

I like Matt Smith a lot, but I really wish they casted anyone else. His face is just way too recognizable for me not to see Matt Smith wearing weird clothes.

Either way, excited. I'm not going to not give this a chance because other people ruined the last season. Seems stupid to me to write this story off when it's an entire history and extension of world building.

• 3 months later...
judaspriest
On 5/5/2021 at 5:21 PM, alsemanche said:

HBO released first look photos from the Game of Thrones spin-off series!

Rhaenyra Targaryen (played by Emma D'Arcy) alongside her uncle and future husband, Daemon Targaryen (Matt Smith).

E0ohE8tWYAIlF3u?format=jpg&name=small 

Hang on a sec, wasn't Rhaenyra married to Laenor Velaryon? It sucks if they eliminate that character, because he was the only gay dragonrider we know of.

Pennywise
On 5/5/2021 at 7:47 PM, adoga said:

I will never forgive them for the GOT ending.. it could have been the best tv show ever but they ruined it:bradley::saladga:

They ruined it so spectacularly that it literally went from being the #1 TV show to absolutely nothing, like, it fell off the earth :cryga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

judaspriest
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

They ruined it so spectacularly that it literally went from being the #1 TV show to absolutely nothing, like, it fell off the earth :cryga:

Not gonna lie, after knowing they way they treated Emilia Clarke with the whole "you dont want to disappoint your fans", I'm actually kinda glad this happened and that now Dumb and Dumber are both butt monkeys :ohwell:

8 minutes ago, lovecrime said:

Not gonna lie, after knowing they way they treated Emilia Clarke with the whole "you dont want to disappoint your fans", I'm actually kinda glad this happened and that now Dumb and Dumber are both butt monkeys :ohwell:

What’s that story? Spill the tea!

judaspriest
21 minutes ago, weed said:

What’s that story? Spill the tea!

That she was essentially forced to be in scenes naked when she didn't wanted to by Dumb and Dumber because apparently that's all women are worth in GOT unless you're Brienne/Arya. I believe this is talked about in the book Fire Cannot Kill A Dragon

5 minutes ago, lovecrime said:

That she was essentially forced to be in scenes naked when she didn't wanted to by Dumb and Dumber because apparently that's all women are worth in GOT unless you're Brienne/Arya. I believe this is talked about in the book Fire Cannot Kill A Dragon

Wowww that really sucks!! I know Cersei got around it by having her face transposed on someone else’s body, unfortunate they didn’t do the same for Dany. 

judaspriest
1 minute ago, weed said:

Wowww that really sucks!! I know Cersei got around it by having her face transposed on someone else’s body, unfortunate they didn’t do the same for Dany. 

You may have noticed it's usually the young actors (Emilia, Kit, Oona Chaplin, etc) the ones that appeared naked the most (not counting the whores played by p*rnstars, GRRM and The Dummies seem to think prostitutes enjoy their job but that's another story), likely because older actors know their way around these scumbags' trickery better. Notice how Ellaria Sand participates in an orgy fully dressed (and Oberyn is half dressed, while the young prostitutes are fully naked), or that Cersei and Jaime's sex scenes are pretty tame...

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

I was just thinking about that. Like how do you go from have such a tight clench on culture as a whole to literally becoming irrelevant in the blink of an eye. That's got to be one of the biggest failures in entertainment history. 

chaeri pls

Archived