💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Influencer under fire for euthanizing dog after biting her son

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP
31 minutes ago, androiduser said:

if a kid attacks another kid, do the parents send the kid away to a correction facility?

Nah, the parents will fight each other like baboons, or bully the children so they grow up messed up too. Humans are disgusting, honestly.

IDGAF

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alannah

Most dogs have their space disrespected by small kids and give off several warning signs that they're stressed before they actually bite. The parents are almost always responsible for dogs biting their kids. It's incredibly rare to have a dog with "natural behavioral problems" - unless they're overbred and have a longlist of issues that derive from puppy mills/stores. Seeing that this dog was a bull terrier, one of the smallest litter producers of domesticated dogs, they probably paid thousands for him and had no intention of putting in the work. 

I've had quite a few rescue dogs; rescues do a fantastic job of rehoming animals that "aren't great with kids". My dog's littermate nipped at a kid they lived with and the family brought her back. After being fostered with another family with kids, the "not great with kids" was wiped from her profile and was adopted with another large family. I recognize some dogs are definitely not meant for all family types, but the reason why they're not usually stems from the same issue. 

Fresco

In the full video, they described having a long conversation with the humane society about rehoming the dog and relaying it's history of aggression. Boxer had a long history of aggression, attacking other dogs including a dog still in the house. The boxer bit the child in the face,  and left a mark on the face. They were told that liability for the dog would be theirs even if it was rehomed, which seems weird to me. But it sounds like the humane society advised them to not rehome the aggressive boxer. The humane society should have taken the dog if it was possible to rehome it.

After having all of that information, I can see that they were very worried about another attack on the child. If the dog attacked the child and took out an eye, or severely injured it, the child would be taken from them by child protective services. They would face charges for child endangerment, possibly going to prison for 5 years each. Their primary responsibility is to care for their child, not their aggressive dog.

I personally was bitten (no bleeding) by a small very excitable dog as a child and didn't like it. :crossed:  I have never had a dog as a pet after becoming an adult. Cats are cuddlier and purr.

reelcool

literally who has the time to care

with all the issues in the world, someone euthanizing THEIR dog for biting THEIR son is what people get mad over?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a7f31b92af45ba7da7

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, reelcool said:

with all the issues in the world, someone euthanizing THEIR dog for biting THEIR son is what people get mad over?

stfu 

Decodekid

Couldn’t they just simply give the dog  away or something, why was that their first idea :saladga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Agunimon
49 minutes ago, Fresco said:

In the full video, they described having a long conversation with the humane society about rehoming the dog and relaying it's history of aggression. Boxer had a long history of aggression, attacking other dogs including a dog still in the house. The boxer bit the child in the face, broke the skin, and left a scar on the face. They were told that liability for the dog would be theirs even if it was rehomed, which seems weird to me. But it sounds like the humane society advised them to not rehome the aggressive boxer. The humane society should have taken the dog if it was possible to rehome it.

After having all of that information, I can see that they were very worried about another attack on the child. If the dog attacked the child and took out an eye, or severely injured it, the child would be taken from them by child protective services. They would face charges for child endangerment, possibly going to prison for 5 years each. Their primary responsibility is to care for their child, not their aggressive dog.

I personally was bitten (no bleeding) by a small very excitable dog as a child and didn't like it. :crossed:  I have never had a dog as a pet after becoming an adult. Cats are cuddlier and purr.

People here clearly are not watching the video. Probably because they don't want to contribute to the financial gains watching a video brings the family, since an overwhelming majority are not in support of this decision.

Or they are and are saying they are lying, which they could be, but why assume the worst in people like that? I fully believe, given the fact that the guy grew up with the dog and he clearly is emotional in particular and I believe his tears are authentic and not for the camera, that they absolutely did seek alternatives and were misguided in their options by someone in a professional status.

weed

kind of off topic but I'm shook someone w/ less than 30k followers can have controversy

edit: nvm she has 1M subscribers on youtube, but very little views. a fraud! who has 1m subs and 20k views on average

alsemanche
42 minutes ago, reelcool said:

ah yes, there's a worldwide pandemic, let's ignore animal murder because it's not important! what a f*cked up sh!t take 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

umaru

Such bs. They KNEW the dog was aggressive, and they did nothing? No behavioral training or therapy ? Then they decided to have a child and still didn't consider behavioral training or re-homing the dog? Then they're shocked that their child was bit after provoking their aggressive dog??? Also, they literally took a photoshoot before KILLING their dog, with their child's face INCHES away from the dog. These people are horrible pet owners and parents. 

I was a rat child who pulled and tugged on my family dog and I was bit, did my parents kill my dog? No. I was also bit by a family friend's dog and still have a scar (20 years later), did that dog get put down? No. 

They're 100% lying about the human society's response. These influencers had all the money in the world to pay for training, to find a suitable home, or to find a sanctuary. 

GagaSine
9 minutes ago, weed said:

kind of off topic but I'm shook someone w/ less than 30k followers can have controversy

edit: nvm she has 1M subscribers on youtube, but very little views. a fraud! who has 1m subs and 20k views on average

Apparently that's pretty common on youtube, most accounts get a fraction of views compared to how many subscribers they have. Not sure why.

IllusionLover
16 hours ago, Spyro said:

I'm kinda on the fence on this one.  And maybe I'm just a little ignorant on this subject since I didn't really grew up with pets, but would any one really adopt a dog when they found it was given up because it bit a child? :selena: 

I would, so i don't have any children near me

Spoiler

For legal reasons this is a joke :selena:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

imnotyourbabe10

Treat any sentient creature with love and kindness!!!

Go vegetarian/vegan if you can.  (Not always possible, I know). We don’t own other creatures  who feel things for our own pleasure/food/etc. 

SharkmanthaC
16 hours ago, Spyro said:

I'm kinda on the fence on this one.  And maybe I'm just a little ignorant on this subject since I didn't really grew up with pets, but would any one really adopt a dog when they found it was given up because it bit a child? :selena: 

I absolutely would. Just because a dog bit a kid doesn't mean it's aggressive. I don't know what happened in this situation but a lot of children are not monitored with their interactions with pets. Children have to be taught how to interact with animals. Dogs bite, typically, out of fear or because they have been provoked in some way. I was attacked by my babysitter's dog when I was 3. They rehomed the dog. 

she/her/hers

Archived