Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Influencer under fire for euthanizing dog after biting her son

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

So they don't give him up because they had him for too long but they euthanize him. Oooookay.

she/her

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

That man seems a lil psychopathic

Edit: actually he seems a lot psychopathic, it looks like hes supressing a smirk in most of the video. They say that the toddler hurt the dog so much its ear was injured maybe that should of been the warning sign that having a baby and the dog wasnt a good idea. 

enissa11

they had to teach their child to treat the animal with respect first, this is ****ing messed up

Mad Architect of Light

js4754394o9823

I hope they die the same way

8 hours ago, Gogo Yubari said:

However, I once had an aggressive rooster attack my young nephew and it really terrified him, so I had to put the bird down. It's not pleasant at all and not necessarily the animal's or pet's fault, but the emotional and physical safety of my nephew was more important. 

U too

8 hours ago, Gogo Yubari said:

This was usually for their own benefit to give them a better quality of life

Own benefit and better quality of life? They are dead after, wtf

You're a murderer, just say it

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Helxig

I really hate how humans think they have authority over the life of every other creature around them. Especially one that was a close member of their family for years, yet they talk about him like he was an object. The fact the man wanted so badly to kill the dog is a big yikes. And the way they're so nonchalant about it! Anyone I know who has a dog would be crying their eyes out and find it really hard to talk about after. Also the 'if we can't have him noone can so we'll just kill him' mentality. Psychopaths honestly

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

HuffsAhoy

When I saw the thread title, I thought "well, it makes sense if this was an unprovoked attack and had happened before", but then I read more into and it's deeply disturbing. It seems there were many alternatives this family could have chosen (re-homing, training, or idk teaching their child to respect an animal) instead of putting him down. Euthanizing any pet should be done as a last resort and only at the recommendation of a vet if they feel their last few days (or weeks) on earth will be painful.

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

uo111
8 hours ago, Spyro said:

I'm kinda on the fence on this one.  And maybe I'm just a little ignorant on this subject since I didn't really grew up with pets, but would any one really adopt a dog when they found it was given up because it bit a child? :selena: 

Yes, many people also hate children.

Supersonic

They're under fire for all the right reasons. Animals are animals, if you provoke them nonstop, you will get a reaction. There's no  "He needs to be above it and be the bigger person" when you're talking about a dog's behavior. They don't understand reason, morality or any other abstract concepts humans like to ponder about. 

You can't put it any other way: The dog was abused and scarred by it's owners, it violently lashed out because of the continuous abuse and mistreatment and then was put down because these people can't bear to take an responsibility for the negativity, endangerment, hurt and mess they cause and bring into their own lives.

These people should never be allowed to ever have any pets again. I will guarantee you, any other dog would suffer the same fate at their hands.

Fuffy
55 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

I hope they die the same way

U too

Own benefit and better quality of life? They are dead after, wtf

You're a murderer, just say it

I've been genuinely really hurt by a quite a few things you've said to me despite trying to make amends. So can we please move on?

I didn't take any pleasure from doing it but I don't think any one should suffer or be in pain if it will give them a poor quality. 

If I let the rooster live, my nephew would have suffered or been at risk. I couldn't donate him as nobody wants males and this one was attacking other animals. The other option was to let him loose but he would get eaten. I felt it was most respectful to at least end it's life since I hatched it out.

If it makes me a murderer for trying to care about animals and people, then yes. My original point was that these people don't seem to care too much of they're showing it off on social media.

js4754394o9823
18 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

I've been genuinely really hurt by a quite a few things you've said to me despite trying to make amends. So can we please move on?

At least no one killed you and you actually can move on

19 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

If it makes me a murderer for trying to care about animals and people, then yes.

Yes it does and no, you don't care

You did the easiest thing u could

Fuffy
8 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

At least no one killed you and you actually can move on

Yes it does and no, you don't care

You did the easiest thing u could

I assume you want me to die or kill myself because I'm a horrible person.

js4754394o9823
12 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

I assume you want me to die or kill myself because I'm a horrible person.

You know what, no I dont

I'm being too emotional

I don't want you to die

Acknowledging how terrible your actions were would be enough, but it's not going to happened, at least not from a true place

Sorry for hurting you, more pain is not going to solve anything

blackpink
9 hours ago, Knife said:

Family vloggers are weirdos. :awkney:

honestly this, that video of them explaining what happened was so damn creepy

Fuffy
2 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

You know what, no I dont

I'm being too emotional

I don't want you to die

Acknowledging how terrible your actions were would be enough, but it's not going to happened, at least not from a true place

Sorry If I hurt you, more pain is not going to solve anything

That's ok, I am sorry if my comments make you feel uncomfortable.

I don't regret doing what I did but I do acknowledge it was awful. I did try rehabilitation techniques and delayed it for months. But I was pressured to solve it because my nephew was becoming frightened around animals and did not provoke it at all. Normally, I advocate for "animals for being animals" when kids are nipped but this was really an exceptionally aggressive animal that was attacking other animals. Outside of the farm, I knew the rooster would have been trained for fighting. The only alternative was locking it up for life alone which felt even more cruel as they need green space and socialization. It was devastating because I raised it from a egg. But I also had a responsiblity to care for others. 

It's clear that we grew up in very different environments. But it is also clear you are passionate about animal welfare, which I fully support. If it's any clarification, we turned our farm into an eco-culture five years ago. We now grow biomass, let our fields become protected spaces for insects and mammals with no agriculture, and don't slaughter any animals or use them for their products. I'll admit we do euthanize but only after consultation with vets. We receive modest government funding and make money from stables and fields for people needing somewhere safe to keep horses.

Hopefully we can agree on the importance of protecting the environment.

androiduser

if a kid attacks another kid, do the parents send the kid away to a correction facility?

Archived