Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Influencer under fire for euthanizing dog after biting her son

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I mean, I don't think I'd put down my pet if this were to happen but don't want to be in that place because I know I'd want to keep my kid 100% safe and wouldn't be able to leave them alone anymore so I'm not judging their decision. The thing is that they're making this public because they're influencers. Did they really think that was a good idea ? It's 2021, of course people are going to jump on them for this.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

That's not "euthanizing", that's plain murder.

Is she under fire? Deal with the consequence of your acts!

I hope she loses her career, someone like her shouldn't be influencing people.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

jackoajl
2 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

That's not "euthanizing", that's plain murder.

Is she under fire? Deal with the consequence of your acts!

I hope she loses her career, someone like her shouldn't be influencing people.

Exactly!!!

When I was a kid i was bitten by my dog, and what my parents did? exactly, nothing, because the dog was acting like a dog, is no ones fault. Killing a dog just because bites a person is the most stupid thing I ever heard in my entire life, life must be respected doesn't matter the species.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Spyro
15 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Well there are actually plenty of people who rehab/adopt difficult dogs.

I have a friend who has two junkyard dogs (they literally were feral, born and lived in a junkyard for the first years of their lives), even though she has had them for over six years they are not properly socialized, but she still puts in the effort to take care of them and ensure they and everyone around them during walks & outings are safe.

It's definitely a lot of work though and you have to be knowledgeable about dog training/behaviour so you don't screw them up any further so it's understandable that the average person can't or won't do that.

Yeah, I agree with you.  I'm not saying it's impossible to rehab a dog, but the average person is just going to get the many non-biting history dogs available (in a perfect utopia, they would have just as much of a chance as any other dog).  I'm not trying to totally defend the influencers (I have never heard of these people before), but I kinda believe they're getting too much of a harsh backlash than they deserved.

Spyro the Dragon

BUtterfield 8
8 minutes ago, Runway said:

The way they decided to have a photo shoot before killing him :deadbanana:

Reminding me of when Willam from Rupaul’s drag race streamed her dog’s funeral on patreon :air:

TimisaMonster

When people run out of ideas for a vlog video...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Kadikaado
10 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Reminding me of when Willam from Rupaul’s drag race streamed her dog’s funeral on patreon :air:

OMG! WARNER DIED? I didn't watch Willam for a few years now, I remember I wanted a Warner t-shirt.

OMG!!

That's so sad!!

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Kadikaado said:

OMG! WARNER DIED? I didn't watch Willam for a few years now, I remember I wanted a Warner t-shirt.

OMG!!

That's so sad!!

He died 4 years ago :selena:

Kadikaado
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

He died 4 years ago :selena:

Jeez!! I still remember Warner going with Willam's ex after their divorce. OMG! Willam used to be my favorite...

Lilbit

There is a huge difference between euthanizing a dog because of an attack, and a bite. 
Was the child seriously injured? Is this behavior not coachable? 
I’ve worked in shelters, and rescues for years and I’m so tired of hearing this excuse. Many many families fabricate very poorly thought-out lies like these as well to get rid of animals. 
Adopting a dog is a commitment you shouldn’t be able to just escape through murder or abandonment. You need to seriously contemplate all possible life changes + outcomes including having children. 
There are people who dedicate their lives to fostering and rescuing “difficult” or “aggressive” animals who have tear-jerking success stories….this is so ridiculous..it’s very common, but to broadcast it like this to people who could follow :saladga: These two are actually twisted…that was a family member who relied on their care. 

the entire system failed that dog. The adoption agency? The vet? How? 

Healed My Heart
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

I haven't watched the video but was the bite a one off or did the dog have a history of aggressive behaviour? Because if it's the latter then I can understand that they feared for their son and prioritised his life over the dog. And rehoming an aggressive dog isn't easy when there's plenty of non-aggressive dogs needing homes. 

1 hour ago, Spyro said:

I'm kinda on the fence on this one.  And maybe I'm just a little ignorant on this subject since I didn't really grew up with pets, but would any one really adopt a dog when they found it was given up because it bit a child? :selena: 

In my experience, dogs with aggressive behavioral issues are usually rehomed to trainers or people experienced in rehabbing dogs. They typically work with the dog for a while and see if they are able to correct the behavior before trying to adopt to an average person or family.

There are also dogs that are only ever aggressive toward small kids, or other dogs, etc. but are totally fine with everyone else. So this pup may have just needed a home without small children to do just fine.

She/her 💗💜💙

Chromatography

my childhood dog bit me and scarred my hand when i was a kid because my siblings and i were messing around and he got really agitated. we didn’t blame my dog at all and in fact he lived a healthy 14 years without biting anyone else ever again.

it really is a mystery to me that people are so quick to put down a non human life when they could attempt to work out any issues first. :yennefer:

humans are really disgusting. 

Agunimon

From the video, it seems like they attempted to seek to re-home him first, but was counseled not to by someone from the humane society and other places, noting that the dog was dependent on Dan, who also grew up since he was born and had past instances of aggression. And he noted that he got aggressive around other dogs and people when they were walking by.

PartySick

Gross. Aggression isn't a reason to put a dog down. The poor thing just needed behavior correction and a new home.

🖤

Archived