đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Dorian Electra - positions

weloveheragain

Featured Posts

Chesescake
25 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Sorry, this is TRASH (actually hilarious) for me personally. I don't have a superior music taste like some of you do here. :oops:  Glad you enjoy this artwork.:vegas: 

It okay. There's no such a thing called "superior music taste ":oops: There's only your own experience and remember to cherish it :heart:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
1 hour ago, weloveheragain said:

fixed

Oh thank you, i will edit my post. 

RainingOnMe
5 hours ago, weloveheragain said:

pretty sure she’d feel good about people « copying » her and carrying on her legacy

Stop spreading hate ✌

I'm not spreading hate, I don't hate Dorian or any other of the many SOPHIE ripoffs. I just think that their whole gimmick is very stale and they should try to find some originality in their own styles and mannerisms rather than copy pasting it from SOPHIE and making it... laughable.

Jose P
6 hours ago, alsemanche said:

literally the exact same "argument" people use to trash all kinds of music, ranging from Sophie to Fiona Apple. 

PoTs aNd PaNs NoIsE hurrdurr 

It’s so funny to me how many here call for a Gaga experimental album and whenever something even mildly experimental gets posted here they call it “noise” lol. But then again, these are the same people who think BTW and ARTPOP are the pinnacle of experimentation :laughga:

• 3 months later...
weloveheragain
On 5/5/2021 at 11:57 PM, Jose P said:

It’s so funny to me how many here call for a Gaga experimental album and whenever something even mildly experimental gets posted here they call it “noise” lol. But then again, these are the same people who think BTW and ARTPOP are the pinnacle of experimentation :laughga:

get ready to watch this happen with the chromatica remix album :staymad:

free woman demo in my veins

Archived