• Created
  • Last Reply
CHIPCHROME
1 minute ago, weloveheragain said:

do you realize the level of contradiction of that sentence 

Do u realize idgaf 

Chesescake
40 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. The genre doesnt exist, its a term spotify used to classify songs that sound like this in a playlist sis. PC music has been around since 2013. Charli XCX , AG Cook, SOPHIE, EASYFUN etc cannot compare at ALL to these fools that are out of ideas lmfao :bear: there's genre bending, and then there's just utter garbage like this. :bear:hyperpop is a memeable tiktok fad

Okay so I would just called it a microgenre, it's not a big deal. 

And I guess you already know (since you said I have know have no idea) that some people would categorized PC music and hyperpop as two genres (or microgenre,) and as hyperpop rooted from PC music, PC music artists' songs sometime could be categorized as PC music and hyperpop simultaneously.

And since you already know it subjective, why can't you just being slightly nicer?

buzzkill

sadly i can’t get to like dorian’s music... but i love them so much aesthetically speaking. I’ d prefer others hyperpop artist when it comes to sound

alsemanche
1 hour ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Art might be subjective, but Dorian Electra, Aldn, 100 Gecs, umru, etc literally just make noise music. Lolololol 

literally the exact same "argument" people use to trash all kinds of music, ranging from Sophie to Fiona Apple. 

PoTs aNd PaNs NoIsE hurrdurr 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

buzzkill

Pc music was a label. Hyperpop is a new term to define those artist that sound alike. So it will probably became a genre as well.

weloveheragain
2 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

sadly i can’t get to like dorian’s music... but i love them so much aesthetically speaking. I’ d prefer others hyperpop artist when it comes to sound

fixed

free woman demo in my veins

RainingOnMe
14 hours ago, FentyGa said:

to be fair, this is what charli xcx and sophie music sounds like, so i wouldnt put it past the gays to like this

Please don't compare the god-send SOPHIE to... this. :selena:

weloveheragain
Just now, RainingOnMe said:

Please don't compare the god-send SOPHIE to... this. :selena:

I mean stop pretending like it’s not the same vibe

RainingOnMe
Just now, weloveheragain said:

I mean stop pretending like it’s not the same vibe

It's only the "same vibe" because Dorian and everyone else embarrassingly tried to copy SOPHIE in every essence.

But that's all it is - embarrassing.

SOPHIE's vision was groundbreaking. And it's sad to see her being compared to everyone that made a career off of stealing her sound and making it much, much worse.

weloveheragain
4 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

It's only the "same vibe" because Dorian and everyone else embarrassingly tried to copy SOPHIE in every essence.

SOPHIE's vision was groundbreaking. And it's sad to see her being compared to everyone that made a career off of stealing her sound and making it much, much worse.

pretty sure she’d feel good about people « copying » her and carrying on her legacy

Stop spreading hate ✌

Chesescake
12 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

You'll get dragged by saying that in PC Music community. To be honest with you, we love both SOPHIE and "SOPHIE's ripoff".

weloveheragain
1 minute ago, Frybean said:

You'll get embarrassed by saying that in PC Music community.

To be honest with you, we love both SOPHIE and "SOPHIE's ripoff".

exactly, no reason to hate. music is music

Galagala

Sorry, this is TRASH (actually hilarious) for me personally. I don't have a superior music taste like some of you do here. :oops:  Glad you enjoy this artwork.:vegas: 

CHIPCHROME

I couldn't imagine comparing SOPHIE to this. I'd probably sign myself up for inpatient if that ever happened. 

Archived