Top Posters In This Topic

• NFRatwell

• Delaytica

• The Fame Monster

• dzox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like I’m the only one who truly loves the album version 

Yes and it restored my faith in Chromatica after SL leak but was disappointed with the changes to FW 

Honestly some of the best memories (probably becuase they were the only ones) pf the era so far were when things got leaked lol

HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

I feel like I’m the only one who truly loves the album version :messga:

You're not. The album version is iconic and I gagged when I first heard it on release night. It sounds killer flying down the road with the windows wide open

Rain on Me
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
Poltergeist

I do, and I didn't like it since then, nothing has changed. I've only found the demo's bridge enjoyable

Edited by Poltergeist
I've been getting messages from my deep waters

It's still such a bop. I love both the demo and album version.

It would be cool if she polished up the demo and released it as an alternate version for the Chromatica remix album.

Edited by Stephen
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1
Der Meister

I was in one of the happiest moments of my life in the past few years when it leaked... The feeling of freedom that song gave me was out of this world. Too bad she didn't keep the same production.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's why listening to leaks is an awful idea! You'll fall in love with it and any difference on the final product will bug you forever. The same happened to many people with the ARTPOP songs Swinefest versions vs the final studio versions

Edited by Lucas
  • YAAAS 1
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

I was in one of the happiest moments of my life in the past few years when it leaked... The feeling of freedom that song gave me was out of this world. Too bad she didn't keep the same production.

Yeah the demo version has this entire MOOD that the album version doesn't. It thumps in a different way :firega:

• Like 2
Anderson123

I only listened to the Stupid Love leak once and kinda ruined my experience once it was officially out because I was disappointed so I decided not to listen to any leaks from this album. I really wanted to experience all new music. So when the album was finally out I didn't love Free Woman that much but people kept saying the demo was so much better so I listened to it and it does sound a little better but it's still a dull song in my opinion. I kinda feel bad because I know this is one of Gaga's favorite songs but I don't know, even if it's 3 minutes long, it feels so long and I just want it to end.