Remember when FW leaked in full?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody James
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Justice for Sex Dreams. ITunes festival version was perfect.

Same for I Wanna Be With You. 😭

HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

I feel like I’m the only one who truly loves the album version :messga:

You're not. The album version is iconic and I gagged when I first heard it on release night. It sounds killer flying down the road with the windows wide open

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

I listened to the leak only once or twice so when the album dropped i already forgot how the leak sounds. No dissapointment from me

Poltergeist

I do, and I didn't like it since then, nothing has changed. I've only found the demo's bridge enjoyable

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Stephen

It's still such a bop. I love both the demo and album version.

It would be cool if she polished up the demo and released it as an alternate version for the Chromatica remix album.

Der Meister

I was in one of the happiest moments of my life in the past few years when it leaked... The feeling of freedom that song gave me was out of this world. Too bad she didn't keep the same production.

CubbyGaga
17 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It sounds killer flying down the road with the windows wide open

YES YES YES

iAstroLeo

I love the stuttering bridge :giveup: So classic Gaga, wish she had kept it 

Aphasic
1 hour ago, CubbyGaga said:

I feel like I’m the only one who truly loves the album version :messga:

You are indeed :ladyhaha: Just kidding many do enjoy the album version.

Lucas

That's why listening to leaks is an awful idea! You'll fall in love with it and any difference on the final product will bug you forever. The same happened to many people with the ARTPOP songs Swinefest versions vs the final studio versions

Pretty Please

Remember when everyone said the whole album was gonna leak and it never did

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

I was in one of the happiest moments of my life in the past few years when it leaked... The feeling of freedom that song gave me was out of this world. Too bad she didn't keep the same production.

Yeah the demo version has this entire MOOD that the album version doesn't. It thumps in a different way :firega:

Benji

The demo is only good because of the vocal sample, other than that it’s kinda messy compared to the final

Anderson123

I only listened to the Stupid Love leak once and kinda ruined my experience once it was officially out because I was disappointed so I decided not to listen to any leaks from this album. I really wanted to experience all new music. So when the album was finally out I didn't love Free Woman that much but people kept saying the demo was so much better so I listened to it and it does sound a little better but it's still a dull song in my opinion. I kinda feel bad because I know this is one of Gaga's favorite songs but I don't know, even if it's 3 minutes long, it feels so long and I just want it to end.

Archived