💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Remember when FW leaked in full?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

I remember some of us thinking Gaga was going to release a promo single or remix that night but instead the Free Woman demo leaked :messga: we had a snippet previously but it was LQ I think.

• NFRatwell changed the title to Remember when FW leaked in full?
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

Yes and it restored my faith in Chromatica after SL leak but was disappointed with the changes to FW :messga:

NFRatwell

Honestly some of the best memories (probably becuase they were the only ones) pf the era so far were when things got leaked lol

NFRatwell
Just now, Delaytica said:

Yes and it restored my faith in Chromatica after SL leak but was disappointed with the changes to FW :messga:

Yeah that’s about right :messga: The day Chromatica was released was so bittersweet. None of the songs were as good as the demos (FW, Babylon) in my opinion and it took me a few weeks to really like the album.

littlepotter

Yes and I thought the mastered version would be top 10 in her discography

Well :emma:

Spoiler

stream my mashup besties

chaeri pls

littlepotter
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

Honestly some of the best memories (probably becuase they were the only ones) pf the era so far were when things got leaked lol

Tea :cryga:

chaeri pls

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, NFRatwell said:

Yeah that’s about right :messga: The day Chromatica was released was so bittersweet. None of the songs were as good as the demos (FW, Babylon) in my opinion and it took me a few weeks to really like the album.

The Babylon Bowie version was my fav!

domixwodix

I actually avoided listening to it so i wouldn‘t be disappointed if the album version was different 

reversed aura hard vocals leak expedition

and i was so right haha

but yeah i prefer the demo version more, but i‘m happy that i saved myself the meltdown

i still like the song tho

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

CubbyGaga

I feel like I’m the only one who truly loves the album version :messga:

Ivy

Yes I remember but I didn't listen to it :sis:

The only leak I listened was Stupid Love

ARTPOPe

Was and still am so in love with the Demo.

It's one of my most listened tracks of hers.

The album version on the other hand... I listened to it like ten times only, tried to warm up to it but it just never happened :messga:

Stream The Love Invention

PartySick

I always thought the people who preferred demos over the final versions were weird.

Like, Aura > Burqa.

But I understand now. I'll never forgive Bloodpop for trashing Free Woman or Gaga for allowing it to happen :bradley:

🖤

ThisBitch

I love the leak! It's timeless and emotional. I miss the, electric devotion line and the iconic "without a steady hand AND"

Archived