đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Remember when FW leaked in full?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

The Fame Monster

I didn't listen to the Free Woman demo when it leaked. I have heard some demos later on from YouTube but I wasn't impressed. :oops: To this day, I still don't understand why so many people prefer the demo. :interestinga:

If someone (aka @NFRatwell, @Delaytica and others) wants to change my mind, send me the demo you keep talking about. :ohwell:

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

I didn't listen to the Free Woman demo when it leaked. I have heard some demos later on from YouTube but I wasn't impressed. :oops: To this day, I still don't understand why so many people prefer the demo. :interestinga:

If someone (aka @NFRatwell, @Delaytica and others) wants to change my mind, send me the demo you keep talking about. :ohwell:

Eh, not really my responsibility to try to change your taste. I’m just here to reminisce with those that like it as much as I do

The Fame Monster
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

Eh, not really my responsibility to try to change your taste. I’m just here to reminisce with those that like it as much as I do

Ok, so it's not even available on YouTube?

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

Ok, so it's not even available on YouTube?

Huh? Sorry were you asking for a link or for us to change your mind on the demo lol. It sounded like you had already heard it and decided it wasn’t that good. It is on YouTube but I think it’s LQ. You’d have to find a download link, here’s a thread that has most of her demos. https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/327930-april-22-all-rares-unreleased-demos-best-quality-il-gagaocd/

Stafani Versace

I never listened because I knew it would be changed on the album. I learned my lesson with iTunes festival, playing those songs on repeat for months and wasn’t impressed by the changes at first.

Free Woman is my second favorite song on the album. The demo is nice and I like the vibe, but listening AFTER release made me like the album version better.

The Fame Monster

Okay I found the demo. I can imagine hearing this raw version the first time can be quite exciting, because you let your imagination fly of thinking how amazing it could be with better quality, vocals and some added experimental instrumental.

Do you miss the "I want, want to be, be, be, free, free, free, forever, baby" part? In my opinion it was good that they didn't keep it. :bear:

ShayCristoforo

I remember listening to Stupid Love, FW leak, Babylon EV snippets, and the ROM leaked ending, at the same time. 

Oh, what a time lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

JoeMo

Obsessed with the demo... loved the 90s House influence. Wish they just polished it up for the album but never mind...

this is my remastered version (pitched bc copyright won’t allow / blocked on YouTube :messga:)

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

ThisBitch
7 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Electric devotion always just sounded like filler lyrics to me :poot: like wtf does that even mean 

but the missing “AND”s will haunt me forever :giveup: I loved them 

That she is devoted to electronic dance music! But I agree the AND's are the bigger loss

Archived