💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Lady Gaga by Inez & Vinoodh for ARTPOP outtake

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, Allie X said:

dula peep is a wonderful example of setting a bold era during a pandemic.

I’m just glad that Gaga isn’t setting an example like that :billie:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
2 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Imagine getting WP for nudity in a Lady Gaga Forum :smh:

We have to live by Google's rules, unfortunately. Personally, we're not prudes and couldn't care less about nipples, butts, and genitals.

đŸ–€

MaMaMarryTheNight
3 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I’m just glad that Gaga isn’t setting an example like that :billie:

Why? Because Dua is a musicartist who actually does something with her... music? 

i Said it and I’ll say it again. Y’all complaining about dua “milking” her album.. but you’d be happy as fĂ»ck if Gaga would only do the half of amount dua does.  Y’all stanned the BTW era when Gaga was everywhere.. and you hate when Dua does the same :huntyga: go and stream future nostalgia :pawsup:

âš”ïžđŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEđŸ’–âš”ïž

Ultimecia
7 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

next album cycle ya'll will say "I miss the chromatic era" 

What is there to miss in a non-existent, aborted era that will remind everyone of the hell year that was 2020 :enigma:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

MaMaMarryTheNight
24 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

What is there to miss in a non-existent, aborted era that will remind everyone of the hell year that was 2020 :enigma:

She sErvEd 3 MV’s and doesn’t OwE uS aNyThinG!!!11

Guest Adarsh
7 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Why? Because Dua is a musicartist who actually does something with her... music? 

i Said it and I’ll say it again. Y’all complaining about dua “milking” her album.. but you’d be happy as fĂ»ck if Gaga would only do the half of amount dua does.  Y’all stanned the BTW era when Gaga was everywhere.. and you hate when Dua does the same :huntyga: go and stream future nostalgia :pawsup:

Sis did you forget that she was travelling the entire world during a ****ing pandemic or did you excuse that because you got your cute little meaningless bops? Honestly some of you guys need to get your priorities straight. I’m glad I stan someone who did so much for Covid victims rather than shamelessly ignore their plight :huntyga:

INNA
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Sis did you forget that she was travelling the entire world during a ****ing pandemic or did you excuse that because you got your cute little meaningless bops? Honestly some of you guys need to get your priorities straight. I’m glad I stan someone who did so much for Covid victims rather than shamelessly ignore their plight :huntyga:

Really well said. This last year was the moment I finally branched away from wanting to keep seeing what Dua would do, because her actions during the pandemic that she just cares about clout and becoming the new main pop girl... and that’s all she cares about.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

C’mon let’s close the world till a virus in the air disappears.I’ve travelled too:Did I spread COVID:NO!Did I catch COVID:NO soo?Yall need to chill a bit down with this one when everyone is opening their borders and trying to go back to normal with the help of the vaccineSSSS

Also Dua travelled 2 or 3 times for work.

MaMaMarryTheNight

Guess I’m starting to stay at home and don’t do my work cause of COVID then :gum:

Guest Adarsh
16 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

C’mon let’s close the world till a virus in the air disappears.I’ve travelled too:Did I spread COVID:NO!Did I catch COVID:NO soo?Yall need to chill a bit down with this one when everyone is opening their borders and trying to go back to normal with the help of the vaccineSSSS

Worldwide cases and deaths are at an all time high but just say that you don’t care and move on.

Also this doesn’t look like work to me :oprah:

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/ryanschocket2/dua-lipa-traveling-pandemic-backlash

Guest Adarsh
4 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Guess I’m starting to stay at home and don’t do my work cause of COVID then :gum:

No, you should travel to Mexico and have fun on the beach instead :party:

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Worldwide cases and deaths are at an all time high but just say that you don’t care and move on.

Also this doesn’t look like work to me :oprah:

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/ryanschocket2/dua-lipa-traveling-pandemic-backlash

Who said I don’t care..I care but the worldwide cases and deaths are cuz of me?Nah.

and I said 2-3 times not everytime.That’s not my problem,but Dua’s.She decided to do it and I can’t do s- about it 

AshIey
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

She was partying maskless before the vaccines were available, so yeah if she does that and then travels, there’s a greater chance of spreading it. I’ve taken a couple of small trips recently but I’ve taken the proper precautions throughout the pandemic. No one is saying lock yourself in your room for a year, but just be responsible about it.

Luke78619

How has a thread about an ARTPOP photoshoot outtake turned into another Dua discussion :icega:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived