💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
photo

Inez & Vinoodh Photo Shoot [ARTPOP] - Outtake

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

r4therupbeat

so glad she stopped working with them on EVERY project and let herself trust new or other photographers. The photoshoots we got this era were her best. 

ARTGOD

I love the album cover but the booklet photoshoot is so weak. Every other photoshoot she did in the era was better :triggered:.

DanceInTheDark

Don't you know my ass is famous. :koons:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Luke78619
2 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

She looks anorexic, or the photo was scaled down unproportionally from the sides.

This picture has been edited, the one we’ve had before looks like it was a raw picture because her nipple was visible, her shoulders were broader and she wasn’t as slim around the waist. The paper in the wig has also been adjusted 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

The Child

I would have sex with her if I could. She’s so sexy.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Reject False Icons

OMG im such a fan of the 2013 ARTPOP I&V photoshoot and this drops, it’s like Christmas :tony:

This looks so renaissance with these fabrics I LOVE IT :bradley:

Stone S
4 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

She looks anorexic, or the photo was scaled down unproportionally from the sides.

Very ignorant of you to say 

Welcome to Industria

Schwerk
11 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

She does not look anorexic, she is a petite human, she did look like this back then. Don't forget that she was barely recovered from her hip surgery at the time, so she might have lost a bit of muscle. 

I don't like discussing peoples weight, but I wanted to add some perspective to this harsh comment.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

LostBoyfriend
4 hours ago, Marjol said:

She does not look anorexic, she is a petite human, she did look like this back then. Don't forget that she was barely recovered from her hip surgery at the time, so she might have lost a bit of muscle. 

I don't like discussing peoples weight, but I wanted to add some perspective to this harsh comment.

I don't understand the "outrage" of the comment. Is not even intentioned to insult her. I know she's petite and she's been way to skinny before, but she does unnaturally skinny here 

js4754394o9823
3 minutes ago, LostBoyfriend said:

I don't understand the "outrage" of the comment. Is not even intentioned to insult her. I know she's petite and she's been way to skinny before, but she does unnaturally skinny here 

Talking about anorexia when seeing someone slim is the same as seeing bigger person and thinking about how much they eat

Not every fat person eat much and not every slim person is anorexic

That's why people are reacting to that comment, it can be triggering

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived