question

How often do you listen to Gaga?

domixwodix

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehanyo

When I'm cooking or writing or working, I prefer to have chill folk or lo-fi music on.

During the holidays I listen to C2C and AVGT daily tho for chill vibes.

Summer or anytime I'm drinking or hanging with friends LG gets tons of play. Or driving long distance.

PartySick

Daily :lolly:

At least one track from her in the morning when I'm getting ready.

🖤

domixwodix
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

The pandemic is the only reason that I don't listen to her daily anymore. I used to listen to music two hours a day because of my commute, and Gaga was a main part of that. Now some days I only listen to music in the shower, which is two or three songs tops. And Gaga doesn't always make the cut :bradley:

I couldn‘t do it

i really need like 2-4 hours of music each day

sometimes i just walk around my room with  my headphones in

it‘s like really my daily routine haha + also while taking walks

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

domixwodix
50 minutes ago, Razvan said:

Daily, especially to The Fame album.

Same actually, this album used to be so overshadowed by other albums for me, but i kinda found my inner love for songs i usually didn’t listen to that often like Brown Eyes, Summerboy & Disco Heaven

Especially Brown Eyes, it‘s really in my top ten now

domixwodix
1 hour ago, Reputation King said:

jewels n drugs

TASTE!

mr.peter
2 hours ago, domixwodix said:

to be honest, i‘m sure there wasn‘t a single day in my life (since Gaga released The Fame) on which i somehow haven‘t listened to her music

Chromatica also turns 1 this month, and i‘ve been listening to it every single day since then

i go through her whole discography every day (or listen to the complete albums somehow twice a month) and never really realised that, but it‘s like pretty standard for me haha

not like it‘s forced, but i just enjoy her so much

like i could also name every song the second it starts playing lmao

pretty much same except C2C I probably would fail at the song names test

aquiNo

Chromatica full album almost every day since the release. Sometimes Born This Way or ARTPOP albums in full, but mostly my playlist on spotify in shuffle with all her songs excluding the ones that i don't like (jewels n drugs, dope, retro dance freak), some official remixes and unreleased songs (brooklyn nights, the greatest thing, no floods, no way, free woman demo and fashion).

:flower:

Monster Voices

All of y'all listening to her every day and I' like :derpga:. Back when Born this way came out I probably did listen to it daily for months on end. Since then .. probably once or twice a month I listen to a full album. Hardly ever individual songs. 

Forever and Always!

RAMROD

Not lately tbh.

All these silence pretty much killing my vibe.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chesescake

Watch people talk about they listen Gaga's almost everyday make me jealous a bit.

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.pn

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

All of y'all listening to her every day and I' like :derpga:. Back when Born this way came out I probably did listen to it daily for months on end. Since then .. probably once or twice a month I listen to a full album. Hardly ever individual songs. 

3 minutes ago, Frybean said:

Watch people talk about they listen Gaga's almost everyday make me jealous a bit.

Same. I also spinned BTW CDs every single day and night, there were a lit to be excited about, I even listening to Joanne more often for same reason, those stuffs really helps.

The last time I heard her music and especially COMATICA was during last year's VMA

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Summerboi14

At least one album per month. I have too many albums and little time.

I am glad that I can listen to 2 albums per day.

Archived