Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How often do you listen to Gaga?

domixwodix

Featured Posts

domixwodix

I‘ve seen so many replies in some threads from people, like "haven‘t listened to Enigma for a couple months" or "it‘s been years since i last listened to Joanne"

and it made me wonder

to be honest, i‘m sure there wasn‘t a single day in my life (since Gaga released The Fame) on which i somehow haven‘t listened to her music

Chromatica also turns 1 this month, and i‘ve been listening to it every single day since then

i go through her whole discography every day (or listen to the complete albums somehow twice a month) and never really realised that, but it‘s like pretty standard for me haha

not like it‘s forced, but i just enjoy her so much

like i could also name every song the second it starts playing lmao

what was the longest period of time without listening to her music (or a certain album)?

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
domixwodix

Like okay Boys Boys Boys and Bad Kids are pretty much the songs that i listen to the the least, but i still know how they sound haha

domixwodix
1 minute ago, Delaney Elias said:

Britney Spears Reaction GIF

Okay i guess this is a common topic and there were like several threads about it, but i just had it in my head rn haha

Anveeroy

I religiously listen to Bad Romance everyday 

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

bionic

I listen to songs every couple of days maybe. Its been a while since I listened to a Gaga album from start to finish

buy bionic

Delaney Elias
1 minute ago, domixwodix said:

Okay i guess this is a common topic and there were like several threads about it, but i just had it in my head rn haha

No no that wasn’t about u, that was me listening to Gaga 😂🖤

Delaney

HuffsAhoy

I pretty much listen to her every day, with few exceptions. I think the longest I've gone without her music is maybe 5 days when I was on a cruise in 2018 :ladyhaha: Like you, I've basically listened to Chromatica in full since May 28th, 2020 :whitney:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

domixwodix

The funny thing about it is, that none of the songs sound old to me

like if i‘d listen to some black eyed pease songs from 2009, when Poker Face came out, nostalgia would hit me hard

but when i listen to Poker Face or Bad Romance, it still sounds fresh to me because i never took a break from it

my friends on the other hand always tell me how old these songs are

she‘s so timeless it‘s scary

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I listen to songs every couple of days maybe. Its been a while since I listened to a Gaga album from start to finish

same except I’ve listened to Born This Way start to finish yesterday. I’m pretty sure at this point folklore + evermore have gotten more streams from me than Chromatica + Future Nostalgia 

Delaney Elias
Just now, domixwodix said:

The funny thing about it is, that none of the songs sound old to me

like if i‘d listen to some black eyed pease songs from 2009, when Poker Face came out, nostalgia would hit me hard

but when i listen to Poker Face or Bad Romance, it still sounds fresh to because i never took a break from it

Same here bestie

Delaney

GagasEarCondom

Every

Single

Day

Its a religious tradition for me

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Delaney Elias
1 minute ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Every

Single

Day

Its a religious tradition for me

im sorry all day GIF by truTV’s I’m Sorry

Delaney

Agunimon

Chromatica is the CD I have in my car and it starts playing as soon as I start it, but when my bluetooth connects it connects to my phone and I don't really listen to Gaga on Spotify.

domixwodix
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

Chromatica is the CD I have in my car and it starts playing as soon as I start it, but when my bluetooth connects it connects to my phone and I don't really listen to Gaga on Spotify.

what are you listening to on Spotify?

Archived