Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How often do you listen to Gaga?

domixwodix

Featured Posts

GagaSine

Every day :sis:

I usually put Chromatica on at work or a Gaga playlist I made that has less singles on it.

I listen to all her eras including Cheek to Cheek on a regular basis, either while washing dishes or walking to work. I also watch random Gaga videos that come up in my YouTube recommended.

Today I watched the Scheisse performance from Coachella, also the Houston BTWB performance with the orange jacket kid, and her performances of Born This Way at the MMVAs and Graham Norton (+ Judas)

I also watched the BTW alternate video twice 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
domixwodix
54 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The last time I heard her music and especially COMATICA was during last year's VMA

But like HOW

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Anderson123

I listen to her every day. I've been listening to Born This Way since it came out and same thing with Chromatica now so both albums a lot. I go through phases where I'm in an ARTPOP or Joanne mood, even A Star Is Born. I rarely listen to The Fame or The Fame Monster because I overplayed them (especially the first one) but once I listen to Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, Speechless and Alejandro I remember how amazing they are.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

But like HOW

I listen to other stuffs, from between that time to now, many of my other fave artists are releasing new singles or albums :music:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Babylon Dynasty

EVERYDAY I need to listen to 911 and ROM everyday religiously.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

AshIey

Like a few times a week. I listen to Chromatica from start to finish at least once a week at work.

INNA

Well, we’re here every day aren’t we? Gaga has so many different sounds to choose from that it makes it hard to get bored listening every day :music:

Gaga really, really cares about how her music sounds and it shows

162832_o.gif

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Lady Adga

Not every day, but every month I listen to at least three of her songs. According to my last.fm profile these last few days I've listened to Joanne, BTW and Chromatica in full. 

gypsy101

i go through cycles with artists, i usually will listen to someone a lot then get kinda burnt out on them and won’t return again for a few months. Gaga is the same though i usually will listen to her whole discography about 4 times a year (unless a new album comes out then i wear it out til the wheels fall off)

TEANUS

Pretty much at least something by her every day!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Kadikaado

I listen to Lady Gaga everyday, since Chromatica came out there was just a few days I didn't listen to it on Spotify. I have th cds, but they are mainly decorative and collector's items. I usually stream Chromatica 10 times everyday while I am doing other stuff, like background music.

I also listen to her other works, mostly Born This Way, since the whole ARTPOP stuff I've been streaming it once daily too.

When I am not listening to Gaga I am playing Kylie or Donna Summer, sometimes Pabllo Vittar or Allie X.

P.s.  According to my Spotify the song I listened to the most last year was Alice which I played 782 times. But I usually play the album, so probably the number of streams I give to the other songs are similar.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Babylon Dynasty said:

EVERYDAY I need to listen to 911 and ROM everyday religiously.

This has been happening to me with Alice, Sour Candy and Babylon. Like I NEED to listen to these to get my day started.

Stephen

Exactly! It's so weird when people talk like that because I listen to her every single day of my life just like you said @domixwodix Even if it's just 1 or 2 songs mixed in with other artists, I'm pretty sure I've never gone a day without Gaga. Are we crazy? :bear:

MOT

Every day. I have two compilation cd's, best of TF TFM BTW ARTPOP and a live performances one. They get the most play in the car, followed by Chromatica, although today I dug out Joanne. 

TAIPEI

every single day, most from born this way & the fame / the fame monster~

Archived