💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa holds the record for most tickets sold for a live-stream show!

Regina George

Featured Posts

Admin

284k? This is crazy, they made over $5 million from one virtual show that probably cost 1/10 of what a regular show would. 

Mister G

Future Nostalgia era is a goldmine and happy she struck gold with this album. It was a very fun show; short but it was still nice nonetheless that she did this at a time where we all wish we could go to a concert. :golfclap:

Meredith Grey

284k with no promo I’m guessing bc i didn’t know it was happening LMAO. I would’ve bought a ticket if i did

bionic

Legend :applause: Silencing all those who say streamed shows aren't cost-effective

buy bionic

Luke78619

Jesus Christ :giveup: I wonder whether Gaga and Co genuinely played around with this idea

idc what any of the iNsIdErS have said, I love hearing about BTS stuff :flutter: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Juanlittlem

Didnt buy a ticket but it was for sure worth it. She served looks, choreo and bops.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

imnotyourbabe10

Aw that’s awesome. Me and my ticket to my fav artist Sarah McLachlan’s live show last week was probably not very profitable :messga:

StarstruckIllusion

Gaga could beat it if she wanted to 😙

Damon

i've seen plenty liveshows and goddamn this was an amazing one, i remember myself getting up from bed and dancing like i actually was there, i'm glad she did this, she proved herself as a top notch performer

... and now i just sit in silence.

Agunimon

Thread title made me think this includes group. Originally was surprised that she beat out BLACKPINK, but the tweet says "solo artist..."

Regina George
13 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Thread title made me think this includes group. Originally was surprised that she beat out BLACKPINK, but the tweet says "solo artist..."

My mistake but the title would have been too long if it included that so I went with this one. 

Archived