Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Star Wars: Bad Batch (Episode I on Disney+)

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

ac0a87b4-14a0-4848-804a-3a5de1a6258e-BadBatch.jpg?auto=webp&crop=615,346,x0,y0&format=pjpg&width=1200

Just watching episode 1 of this now :giveup: I am slain from scene 1

buy bionic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

I'm at S2 of clone wars, binging everything right now until bad butch and the new stuff

for 32 years I never cared for SW until 2 months ago when my husband and I just started to binge every possible thing

but I don't understand sh-t like some timelines and stuff lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bionic
4 minutes ago, River said:

I'm at S2 of clone wars, binging everything right now until bad butch and the new stuff

for 32 years I never cared for SW until 2 months ago when my husband and I just started to binge every possible thing

but I don't understand sh-t like some timelines and stuff lol

Star Wars is my life so if you have any questions let me know :sis:

The first few seasons of The Clone Wars weren't in chronological order, so it does start a bit messy. I think around S4 it straightens out though

buy bionic

River
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Star Wars is my life so if you have any questions let me know :sis:

The first few seasons of The Clone Wars weren't in chronological order, so it does start a bit messy. I think around S4 it straightens out though

Like for example, in attack of the clones the clones killed almost every jedi and they are made by Jango Fett, but suddenly in clone wars the dead jedi are alive and the clones are good and idk from who they are made of?

and somehow anakin and padme are married even though they were not in attack of the clone? or maybe I'm mistaken?

and yeah each episode jumping from one event to another or like the narrator gives a brief of something so unrelated to what we watched so far and then something new is starting lol

Better Day

I’m willing to give Star Wars a try. Where should I start? 

Together You And I!

bionic
2 minutes ago, River said:

Like for example, in attack of the clones the clones killed almost every jedi and they are made by Jango Fett, but suddenly in clone wars the dead jedi are alive and the clones are good and idk from who they are made of?

and somehow anakin and padme are married even though they were not in attack of the clone? or maybe I'm mistaken?

and yeah each episode jumping from one event to another or like the narrator gives a brief of something so unrelated to what we watched so far and then something new is starting lol

Not every Jedi went to Geonosis at the end of Episode II/Attack of the Clones. A lot died but a lot were still scattered around the galaxy on peacekeeping missions etc. I don't think anyone was resurrected. They're just different characters.

The Clone Wars is set between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith (Episode III). The Clones were always good (in AOTC we learn they're an Army bred specifically for the Republic). They're clones from Jango Fett (RIP).

Anakin and Padme got married at the very end of Episode II. You might have missed it because it was literally 1 brief scene.

The initial format of The Clone Wars was meant to represent children's cartoons etc of the 60s where you'd just jump into action in media res. But yeah some of the chronology really doesn't make sense but it also doesn't matter. Don't get too hung up on it at this point

buy bionic

bionic
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

I’m willing to give Star Wars a try. Where should I start? 

Watch the original trilogy:

• Episode IV: A New Hope
  • Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
  • Episode Vi: Return of the Jedi
buy bionic

Better Day
Just now, bionic said:

Watch the original trilogy:

• Episode IV: A New Hope
  • Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
  • Episode Vi: Return of the Jedi

Thanks 🙏 

Together You And I!

River
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Not every Jedi went to Geonosis at the end of Episode II/Attack of the Clones. A lot died but a lot were still scattered around the galaxy on peacekeeping missions etc. I don't think anyone was resurrected. They're just different characters.

The Clone Wars is set between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith (Episode III). The Clones were always good (in AOTC we learn they're an Army bred specifically for the Republic). They're clones from Jango Fett (RIP).

Anakin and Padme got married at the very end of Episode II. You might have missed it because it was literally 1 brief scene.

The initial format of The Clone Wars was meant to represent children's cartoons etc of the 60s where you'd just jump into action in media res. But yeah some of the chronology really doesn't make sense but it also doesn't matter. Don't get too hung up on it at this point

oh thanks you fixed so many things in my head, I was like WHAT'S GOING ON THERE lol

Can I skip Solo and Rogue 1? they sound boring lol

The Mandalorian was awesome and I'm shocked how Rosario looks so identical to Ahsoka lol

bionic
Just now, River said:

oh thanks you fixed so many things in my head, I was like WHAT'S GOING ON THERE lol

Can I skip Solo and Rogue 1? they sound boring lol

The Mandalorian was awesome and I'm shocked how Rosario looks so identical to Ahsoka lol

Rogue One is fun but Solo is a skip for sure

buy bionic

River
11 minutes ago, bionic said:

Rogue One is fun but Solo is a skip for sure

ok so I'll watch Rogue 1

bionic
52 minutes ago, River said:

ok so I'll watch Rogue 1

Chronological order is:

• Episode I – The Phantom Menace
  • Episode II – Attack of the Clones
  • The Clone Wars (Film then TV)
  • Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
  • The Bad Batch (TV)
  • Solo
  • Rebels (TV)
  • Rogue One
  • Episode IV – A New Hope
  • Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
  • Episode VI – Return of the Jedi
  • The Mandalorian (TV)
  • Resistance (TV)
  • Episode VII – The Force Awakens
  • Episode VIII – The Last Jedi
  • Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker
buy bionic

bionic

Moments:

Spoiler
  • Another Order 66 scene / retcon of Kanan's origins :diane: 
  • Really not a fan of the way the current Disney canon represents Order 66 as brainwashing
  • Seeing Palpatine's Senate address in TCW style :giveup: 
  • A female clone? We stan our new main star girl :giveup: 
  • Not the Emperor basically abolishing a Clone Army on the day the war ends :toofunny: 
  • The Bad Batch themselves seem pretty basic in characteristics other than Crosshair... 'smart British clone' 'brawny but dumb clone' 'angsty leader clone' :gum: 
  • A food fight? :koons: Really? :koons: 
  • Days after the Clone Wars ended and there's already a good formed rebellion? :diane:
  • Order 66 caused by fascism-inducing brainwashing microchips :saladga: 
  • This 'elite' squad of strategists falling into every trap going, huh :saladga: 
  • Only 1 prison cell in the entire planet of Kamino, huh :saladga: 
  • Kaminoans are skinny legends :vegas: 

buy bionic

River
44 minutes ago, bionic said:

Chronological order is:

• Episode I – The Phantom Menace
  • Episode II – Attack of the Clones
  • The Clone Wars (Film then TV)
  • Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
  • The Bad Batch (TV)
  • Solo
  • Rebels (TV)
  • Rogue One
  • Episode IV – A New Hope
  • Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
  • Episode VI – Return of the Jedi
  • The Mandalorian (TV)
  • Resistance (TV)
  • Episode VII – The Force Awakens
  • Episode VIII – The Last Jedi
  • Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker

I watched the movies by release order because I felt that it's more correct for the vision of Lucas

tbh I liked the original trilogy better than the rest, I don't know if it aged well or not, it's like depends on the scene, but I appreciate the revolution that Lucas did at that time and sometimes it's just left me shocked that he did so many special effects in 1977, he created sci-fi for me.

bionic
12 minutes ago, River said:

I watched the movies by release order because I felt that it's more correct for the vision of Lucas

tbh I liked the original trilogy better than the rest, I don't know if it aged well or not, it's like depends on the scene, but I appreciate the revolution that Lucas did at that time and sometimes it's just left me shocked that he did so many special effects in 1977, he created sci-fi for me.

Totally agree, just trying to make it clear what order things go in :hug:

In 1975 Lucas created his own visual arts company (ILM) to work on the effects of Star Wars. ILM remains THE industry leader in movie visual effects

buy bionic

Archived