💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Legal™️ BTW MV alt-footage leak discussion thread

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, Benji said:

With respect, I’m skeptical of anyone on that scene.  Seeing traders and legitimate insiders comment on threads about rumours and leaks strikes me as looking for clout just as much as any random Twitter account.  Difference is, one has shared and the others haven’t.

I don’t claim to be an insider of any kind, but I do know for a fact what was happening with the btw video and why it got out. Leaking something doesn’t make you reliable by default.

In conclusion I just feel like people should believe less in insiders in general lol.

Julia Volkova #1 stan

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I don’t claim to be an insider of any kind, but I do know for a fact what was happening with the btw video and why it got out. Leaking something doesn’t make you reliable by default.

In conclusion I just feel like people should believe less in insiders in general lol.

I agree with your last line, even if Gaga says something... don’t believe it until it’s in your hands :ladyhaha:

JohnnyVersace

Can someone DM me? Truly can’t find this anywhere :bear:

MANiCURE 6
2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Can someone DM me? Truly can’t find this anywhere :bear:

It's on YouTube ma'am ! :ladyhaha:

Nuke

OMG finally the BTW fashion film leaked :giveup: BTW is one of my favorite Gaga's era, the video brought back memories. I wish that all of the outtakes from the album photoshoot leak, like the Versace shoot did... Does anyone know which remixes were used in the video? I recognized two DJ White Shadow remix and Toy Armada's Drag Queen DNA Remix. And where are these scenes in the film? 

SEANGT

okay but....I need to talk about how she put the horns on her NIPPLES and never made that a thing. titties out gaga with horny nipples ... we stan. 

SuperSunset

Can someone please dm i never had a chance to see it and i feel desperate rn :bradley::bradley::bradley:

BloodyM

This is so good. I normally hate when everyone goes like, 'oh I miss old Gaga'. This made me miss the old Gaga and the passion, fire and artistry this girl had back then. 

Razvan

The Fame alt-footage leak when? I think she had achieved having the world at her feet for the first time in her life back then, I'd like to see a movie about how she started out, how she met her producers, the making of her songs, her family life back then, interviews with her producers, etc.

Edit: just watched it. One word : ICONIC

Paparazzi Obsessed

Sneaky Oliver

Someone please DM me the video. I saw a snippet of it earlier today but I didn’t know there was a whole video!

Please please please I give you nudes or whatever you want:nooo: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

JohnnyVersace
6 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

It's on YouTube ma'am ! :ladyhaha:

it kept getting taken down sis :madge:

Spoiler

anyone looking for it - search "gaga aviddiva" on YT 😘 

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, SuperSunset said:

Can someone please dm i never had a chance to see it and i feel desperate rn :bradley::bradley::bradley:

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Someone please DM me the video. I saw a snippet of it earlier today but I didn’t know there was a whole video!

Please please please I give you nudes or whatever you want:nooo: 

25 minutes ago, GlitterAndGrease said:

can someone dm me the video???

see my last post :hor:

Archived