Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Legal™️ BTW MV alt-footage leak discussion thread

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

She actually managed to shocked me with the bare breast dancing and I don't even know why. 

I miss this Gaga. So rebellious and unafraid. 

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie
17 hours ago, domixwodix said:

I‘m so shook

like i don‘t even know what to say

can you imagine having soooo much amazing stuff done, and keeping it to yourself for 10 years???

To be fair most of the unseen material was used in other materials such as single covers, editorials, special packaging etc Was still great to see the body of work together though!

buzzkill
2 hours ago, Aussie said:

To be fair most of the unseen material was used in other materials such as single covers, editorials, special packaging etc Was still great to see the body of work together though!

But to see those pictures in motion after so many years makes those footage twice special. BTW was a journey i would take again and again and again 

Opulence

Just watched it, incredible! She has always been a motherf*cking superstar, hard to believe she was only like 23 making a video this iconic for the queer community :heart:

Also, I hope that this wasn’t planned to be a surprise release for the 10th anniversary of the album and it’s been LEAKED like everything else Gaga tries to plan :sweat:

JustifyMyLove
7 minutes ago, Benji said:

They’re back

The purpose of this account was to leak the born this way demo remix video just to piss off a group of people in particular… I assure you they don’t know anything. They received the video from someone else as a bottom feeder and don’t know any information. It’s so tragic how people now think this person is reliable… lmao

Julia Volkova #1 stan

NFRatwell
Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

The purpose of this account was to leak the born this way demo remix video just to piss off a group of people in particular… I assure you they don’t know anything. They received the video from someone else as a bottom feeder and don’t know any information. It’s so tragic how people now think this person is reliable… lmao

And the photo? 

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

And the photo? 

Which?

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Benji
9 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I mean you say it’s tragic but when someone actually pulls through and leaks something for everyone, you’re far more inclined to believe them over people that don’t leak anything.

JustifyMyLove
12 minutes ago, Benji said:

I mean you say it’s tragic but when someone actually pulls through and leaks something for everyone, you’re far more inclined to believe them over people that don’t leak anything.

It’s normal that anyone would believe whatever they say after leaking something, but sometimes I think it’s too obvious that someone is doing the rest of stuff for the clout after the leakage🤔

Anyways I’m just clarifying why this people came to Twitter in the first place, if they ever have any real information just be sure that they got the born this way video with a lot of luck after it was stolen from someone.

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Benji
4 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

It’s normal that anyone would believe whatever they say after leaking something, but sometimes I think it’s too obvious that someone is doing the rest of stuff for the clout after the leakage🤔

Anyways I’m just clarifying why this people came to Twitter in the first place, if they ever have any real information just be sure that they got the born this way video with a lot of luck after it was stolen from someone.

With respect, I’m skeptical of anyone on that scene.  Seeing traders and legitimate insiders comment on threads about rumours and leaks strikes me as looking for clout just as much as any random Twitter account.  Difference is, one has shared and the others haven’t.

Archived