💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Legal™️ BTW MV alt-footage leak discussion thread

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Ivy
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

What happened to that Tricon account on twitter? The one posting all the ARTPOP act 2 stuff? 

There was some kind of mess but I wasn't following it very closely. Something about people making accts pretending to be them and trying to get them taken down.. idk if that's what happened or something else

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji
32 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

if DWUW leaks we will all get cancelled and she will legit never work again so :cryga:

Never work again you say?

madonna-computer-768x474.jpg

Kattys

Oh wow, I just watched it.

My little BTW heart is melting :messga:

The slime scenes :messga:

Her dancing with boobs out :messga:

HORSE :messga:

I feel so blessed today.

Tempest

Holy crap this is pure nostalgia. 

seeing all the looks from the BTW vinyl set and all of this gave me goosebumps. I would be so here for 10yr celebration rerelease. HELL RERELEASE BORNTHISWAY ILL MAKE IT GO #1 AGAIN

buzzkill

She should do a t-shirt with the “anyone that’s straight has to leave”

buzzkill

BTW was her peak creativity speaking and musically too. I’m transported back to 2011

GagaUnderYou

This was pretty awesome to see, and would have been awesome to have back in the day. Imagine all the footage Gaga is sitting on! Would die to see ARTPOP stuff like this and even the DWUW video. I think if it leaks the video will go under the radar, half the video is out on YouTube. Gaga should have put that one out of its misery. 

GagaUnderYou
37 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Holy crap this is pure nostalgia. 

seeing all the looks from the BTW vinyl set and all of this gave me goosebumps. I would be so here for 10yr celebration rerelease. HELL RERELEASE BORNTHISWAY ILL MAKE IT GO #1 AGAIN

Wish I could buy this set today... 

Hecturr
24 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Where can I not watch this :hor:

im sure if you put in some carefully selected keywords on youtube or google you'll find what you're looking for. Not encouraging anyone to do this ofc :) 

FFXIV WhiteMage

I’m late to the happenings :messga:

where are the videos and pictures 

GIF by Mediacorp

PropaGaga
29 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Would die to see ARTPOP stuff like this and even the DWUW video. I think if it leaks the video will go under the radar, half the video is out on YouTube. Gaga should have put that one out of its misery. 

Less than half of DWUW is out. The full video was supposed to be around 10-12 minutes long.

Tempest

Go google search Born This Way Alternative Version, limit searches to last 24hrs, look for an 8min video. Tada!

GagaUnderYou
3 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Less than half of DWUW is out. The full video was supposed to be around 10-12 minutes long.

Where did you get that info from? 

Archived