Featured Posts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

I love how b00b and p00sy-centric this new cut is :golfclap:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

IllusionLover

I spent my morning watching Pose and was unaware of all of this, what leaked, and why are people talking about lawsuits, and also how/where can I find this stuff if the account is deactivated, help a good sis out please.

EDIT: I just saw the whole thing, it's cool. Now why people are making such a big deal out of this??

Also I'm excited to see what will leak on ARTPOP's 10th anniversary 👀

And for those looking, a certain and very popular red button is your friend...

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

NichuuB

Boris was gagaunseen all this time:enigma: His mind, that wonderful Uzbekistan man

Property of @Whale

Schwerk

This sounds so gooooood, hope I get to see it someday soon, I'm not internet savvy at all lol, I'm old. 

Never knew AvidDiva worked with Nick Knight. When I was in high school I contacted him because I wanted to be a music video editor, and he sent me his reel and a documentary on his life he made all the way from the US, very kind. Did become an editor but not on that level, love his work.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

LG666

Holy hellllllll this is so cool! It was such an edgy era and there were so many jaw-dropping shots that didn't make the final cut. You can tell they edited the video for mass-consumption. Some things were too "out there" for its time. 

Smother Em Eh

This is awesome! It’s so cool seeing the BTS of the album photoshoot in motion! And her “ugly” prosthetic and horn looks are signature Gaga and can only be pulled off by her! Iconic:firega:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Jester

Does she have horns instead of nipples on her tits in that one look? :laughga:

NichuuB
Just now, Jester said:

Does she have horns instead of nipples on her tits in that one look? :laughga:

yes:ladyhaha:

Property of @Whale

Rebel

It's crazy the amount of nostalgia that I just got lmao. I will forever be grateful I got to experience this era in all its glory, truly a once in a lifetime experience and I had no idea :fatcat:

imitalian

If this wasnt supposed to be released soon why is it being taken down faster than when Stupid Love leaked :cryga:

Archived