💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Legal™️ BTW MV alt-footage leak discussion thread

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

warhol killer
1 minute ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Its actually just a remix video she shot while shooting with Nick Knight :trollga: we're never getting the Alt video

this. isn't the alternate/second video the one with Laurieann Gibson?

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

It’s her mouthing the lyrics to Born This Way for me... it’s the dancers doing the iconic dances for me... like it makes it so much more legitimate

weed

can you even believe she was 24 doing that, she is so fking powerful!! so smart, so creative, so ambitious, this was an adrenaline rush for me lmao so exciting seeing all of that

Debithius

Oh my god....the looks....jesus...I really wanted the topless look to make it into the video. Her Magnum Opus... truly

weed

born this way is her best video... I've decided. The level of art, the level of statement, the level of couture, the cerebral power that video has. It belongs in a museum

SS77

AMAZING!!!

*prays that an unreleased Judas video BTS exists and will be leaked soon* 

bionic
7 minutes ago, weed said:

born this way is her best video... I've decided. The level of art, the level of statement, the level of couture, the cerebral power that video has. It belongs in a museum

Totally. I don't think it was what anyone expected from the song but the video is a piece of art on a level unlike any of her other videos IMO :gum: 

buy bionic

Pretty Savage

Soooo many wasted scenes. This is better than the original video WOW. Why she always scrap her good works :bear:

Wow, it's so amazing to see all these backstage videos from the album cover shoot! The fashions for BTW were impeccable.

I really hope we're gonna get stuff for BTW 10th anniversary, the album means so much to everyone and it's crazy to think it's been a whole 10 years since this iconic body of work has been released.

hoeslay
15 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Its actually just a remix video she shot while shooting with Nick Knight :trollga: we're never getting the Alt video

Wondering this myself cuz I just realized -

SO much new footage EXCEPT the one where it's her and her dancers in in a white/grey room. There's leaked images/a few seconds of footage but I'm struggling to find it. I realize it wasn't included in this...so that just means there's even MORE footage out there :nooo:

GagasEarCondom
1 hour ago, Dayman said:

After 10 years we actually got the alternative Born This Way video....

We'll get Act II when were all 50

Begin the countdown

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Lady Rah Rah

Really hope THAT video doesn't leak or it will be over in a matter of seconds. She doesn't deserve the aftermath of what would happen if it did...but BTW is the best :giveup:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

weed
Just now, bionic said:

Totally. I don't think it was what anyone expected from the song but the video is a piece of art on a level unlike any of her other videos IMO :gum: 

It's so creative and supremely clean.. idek if that makes sense but the video is just so smooth, the outfits, the color grading, the digital effects, the music for the monologue, the monologue, the subliminal messages, the different POV shots, such a masterpiece.

bionic

Watched this full video and TBH I think the best bits were in the final released product. This was a nice addition but not a necessity 

buy bionic

Archived