opinion

Legal™️ BTW MV alt-footage leak discussion thread

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

Ya'll I don't think what he meant with Government Hooker video was a legit music video. I think it was (or is) more likely a fashion film - the behind of Born This Way album photoshoot with Government Hooker playing on the back.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

MonsterJay

This literally MADE ME SMILE :giveup:

Y’all I’ve been going thru it and this really made my spirit burn bright with excitement:giveup: 

fkn Gaga always being there when I need her ah! :giveup::kara:

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Warhol Killer said:

Ya'll I don't think what he meant with Government Hooker video was a legit music video. I think it was (or is) more likely a fashion film - the behind of Born This Way album photoshoot with Government Hooker playing on the back.

makes sense. like the Sine From Above vid Gaga posted on insta in August 

MonsterJay
3 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

There are some editing similarities to some scenes and the IHeartRadio Festival 2011 backdrop

So this is very plausible:firega:

PropaGaga
Just now, MonsterJay said:

There are some similarities to some scenes and the IHeartRadio Festival 2011 backdrop

So this is very plausible:firega:

This was done at a different time, but yes I meant a fashion film lol. Showstudio documented everything they did with Gaga.

Agunimon

This is so good. The mix is amazing too. I love it.

Ugh this was such a perfect era. Peak creativity.

ballerios

tbh i still feel the same way as i did ten years ago LOL 

bruh 11 years old me is scared af when watching born this way for the first time LOL and i thought this is a fake video that's why it looks so horror-ish it turns out the video of the century :)) and yeah after watching this second video i'm so thankful this never legally posted by gaga :) because the amount of t1ts and crazy closeup and faces creeps people out .. i'm still shocked how gaga this is LOL ! i miss this crazy gaga HAHA

warhol killer

I was really THRILLED and HAPPY when I saw these pictures come to life.

Spoiler

12-14-10_Nick_Knight_023.jpg

12-14-10_Nick_Knight_015.jpg

12-14-10_Nick_Knight_009.jpg

12-14-10_Nick_Knight_022.jpg

12-14-10_Nick_Knight_027.jpg

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

CHIPCHROME
1 hour ago, Dayman said:

After 10 years we actually got the alternative Born This Way video....

Its actually just a remix video she shot while shooting with Nick Knight :trollga: we're never getting the Alt video

Bloody hooker
23 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

It wasn't Gaga, I can assure you. This is a video remix by AVIDDIVA aka Dustin Robertson, who works with Nick Knight. It was accidentally made public on his Vimeo a few years ago and some lucky fans were able to snatch it before it was quickly taken down. It's made up of footage from the scrapped street kid edit of "Born This Way" and "Government Hooker" videos and was never intended to be released publicly like this.

Government Hooker has/had a video?! :nooo:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

ballerios
Just now, CHIPCHROME said:

Its actually just a remix video she shot while shooting with Nick Knight :trollga: we're never gettinf the Alt video

its literally the alt video tho ._. all the teasers we got 10 years ago is in that remix video .. BUT at the same time this is poorly edited and still in the rough edit phase lol

Archived