Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Legal™️ BTW MV alt-footage leak discussion thread

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

It's so beautiful :bradley: The brilliance and artistry of this era will never be matched. I can't believe the nostalgia I'm feeling now; it's like I'm an 18 year-old freshman in college again. :giveup:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Legal™️ BTW MV alt-footage leak discussion thread
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Oh how I hate this people pretending to knoe stuff and acting all superior like, they can know amd watch and listen to this content but we normal stans cannot

Colourful

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

It's so beautiful :bradley: The brilliance and artistry of this era will never be matched. I can't believe the nostalgia I'm feeling now; it's like I'm an 18 year-old freshman in college again. :giveup:

Same sis I was 17 when BTW was released and I feel so nostalgic right now :bradley: like I can feel the punches the bullies gave me :bradley:

:fatcat:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Illundressyou

It's amazing :giveup:

what if DJWS leaked it cause he was sad about us missing ARTPOP act ii :poot:

Lady Rah Rah

So home of sexual I loveeee:giveup:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, Runway said:

More like Bobby trying to stop Chromatica leaks in 2020 :ladyhaha:

HuffsAhoy

Now we've got to update this iconic gif and take off the alternate BTW music video :enigma:

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PropaGaga
27 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Yes like being honest, who would be hacking this 10 years after it was shot? It feels really weird... if she wasn't behind this then I don't really know :yennefer:

It wasn't Gaga, I can assure you. This is a video remix by AVIDDIVA aka Dustin Robertson, who works with Nick Knight. It was accidentally made public on his Vimeo a few years ago and some lucky fans were able to snatch it before it was quickly taken down. It's made up of footage from the scrapped street kid edit of "Born This Way" and "Government Hooker" videos and was never intended to be released publicly like this.

franminervini
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

It wasn't Gaga, I can assure you. This is a video remix by AVIDDIVA aka Dustin Robertson, who works with Nick Knight. It was accidentally made public on his Vimeo a few years ago and some lucky fans were able to snatch it before it was quickly taken down. It's made up of footage from the scrapped street kid edit of "Born This Way" and "Government Hooker" videos and was never intended to be released publicly like this.

Thank you :sara:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Archived