Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Legal™️ BTW MV alt-footage leak discussion thread

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Luke78619
47 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Oh how I hate this people pretending to knoe stuff and acting all superior like, they can know amd watch and listen to this content but we normal stans cannot

20 minutes ago, Living said:

They know nothing 

Well what they’re saying makes sense with what PropaGa was saying in this thread

this account has also leaked unseen pictures, and were the first and only account to say the demo that leaked Before Chromatica was called Stupid Love, and they were right... although they also said it was a BTW outtake so they’ve been wishy washy

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer
1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

Wondering this myself cuz I just realized -

SO much new footage EXCEPT the one where it's her and her dancers in in a white/grey room. There's leaked images/a few seconds of footage but I'm struggling to find it. I realize it wasn't included in this...so that just means there's even MORE footage out there :nooo:

THIS is what I know the second / alternate video was supposed to look like. I don't think they were shot by Nick Knight maybe that's why they weren't included in this one.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

PropaGaga
13 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

this. isn't the alternate/second video the one with Laurieann Gibson?

That one is the Country Road music video. I think Laurieann directed it. The footage used in this remix video is from another version of the video that was meant to have Gaga and the dancers going onto the street dancing , but I think they scrapped the idea because what they filmed didn't turn out how she wanted, since they couldn't actually film out on the street because they were trying to keep spoilers and leaks at a minimum.

StarstruckIllusion
23 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Its actually just a remix video she shot while shooting with Nick Knight :trollga: we're never getting the Alt video

Well idk what to call it that can fit in a title so :saladga:

Kadikaado

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I loved too see Gaga riding a unicorn and also the placenta scenes. I only saw the placenta looks on the photoshoot of the album, it looks awesome and epic on the video!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Bolkins

I love seeing her twink self again. Seeing this has really made my Monday 

PlastiscGuy
8 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Really hope THAT video doesn't leak or it will be over in a matter of seconds. She doesn't deserve the aftermath of what would happen if it did...but BTW is the best :giveup:

Let's hope that one doesn't but Babylon's does :ohwell:

PG.

js4754394o9823
9 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

THIS is what I know the second / alternate video was supposed to look like. I don't think they were shot by Nick Knight maybe that's why they weren't included in this one.

this one?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

warhol killer
2 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

this one?

YES! Like @PropaGaga said this one might be directed by Laurieann Gibson.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Ivy
1 hour ago, PropaGaga said:

It wasn't Gaga, I can assure you. This is a video remix by AVIDDIVA aka Dustin Robertson, who works with Nick Knight. It was accidentally made public on his Vimeo a few years ago and some lucky fans were able to snatch it before it was quickly taken down. It's made up of footage from the scrapped street kid edit of "Born This Way" and "Government Hooker" videos and was never intended to be released publicly like this.

I'm just wondering, why was it made if it wasn't meant to be released?

Anderson123
1 hour ago, ARTPOPe said:

It's such a weird feeling seeing all those looks from the Photoshoot pictures we've seen for a decade now "come to life" like that.

Reminds me of this:

ruRgB9.gif

tumblr_mwlr1v7YSM1qm4jpeo1_500.gif

tumblr_niysezVQwd1qg42ulo1_250.gifv

Dayman
3 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I'm just wondering, why was it made if it wasn't meant to be released?

Portfolio work possibly. Or even just for fun. I mean just look how many video edits and unofficial remixes people do constantly. Only difference here is they had unused footage to work with because they were part of the actual process. Not everything filmed is deemed worthy of release after all, there are countless hours and hours of footage of Gagas videos we will likely never see.

Archived