💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Legal™️ BTW MV alt-footage leak discussion thread

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

samuelx
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

It wasn't Gaga, I can assure you. This is a video remix by AVIDDIVA aka Dustin Robertson, who works with Nick Knight. It was accidentally made public on his Vimeo a few years ago and some lucky fans were able to snatch it before it was quickly taken down. It's made up of footage from the scrapped street kid edit of "Born This Way" and "Government Hooker" videos and was never intended to be released publicly like this.

Government hooker video you say? 👁👄👁

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Now we've got to update this iconic gif and take off the alternate BTW music video :enigma:

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

This is so emotional :ladyhaha:

vinster13
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

It wasn't Gaga, I can assure you. This is a video remix by AVIDDIVA aka Dustin Robertson, who works with Nick Knight. It was accidentally made public on his Vimeo a few years ago and some lucky fans were able to snatch it before it was quickly taken down. It's made up of footage from the scrapped street kid edit of "Born This Way" and "Government Hooker" videos and was never intended to be released publicly like this.

THERE IS A GOVERNMENT HOOKER VIDEO :bradley:

warhol killer

I would love to see a colored version of the video!! But either way the 2011 self in me is VERY happy.

IMG_20180823_224032.jpg

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

warhol killer
1 minute ago, vinster13 said:

THERE IS A GOVERNMENT HOOKER VIDEO :bradley:

1 minute ago, samuelx said:

Judging from his post I think the "Government Hooker" video is the unedited version of the clips of the behind the scenes of the album photoshoot in the recent leak, as it plays on the start of the video.

Also the intro of the video with the Lady Gaga and Nick Knight texts look unprofessional, which leads me to think that the video we see now might be fan edited.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

ARTPOPe
3 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

It's made up of footage from the scrapped street kid edit of "Born This Way" and "Government Hooker" videos and was never intended to be released publicly like this.

Wait what :udidnt:

Stream The Love Invention

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, samuelx said:

I think they mean like the fashion film they did for Mugler as it looks similar.

Ultimecia

Born this way, a 10 years old album is more relevant in 2021 than Chromatica :triggered:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

PropaGaga
2 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

Judging from his post I think the "Government Hooker" video is the unedited version of the clips of the behind the scenes of the album photoshoot in the recent leak, as it plays on the start of the video.

Yes. The text graphics in the intro are whatever, but they are from Dustin, not a random fan.

Reginald

:excited2: Kind of hoping more stuff like this (re)surfaces as we approach the 10th anniversary of the album's release

StarstruckIllusion

Wow. Wow. Wow. I just saw it and wow. It’s so amazing. I’m so ****ing happy shadskuds and yesterday I had a really bad day… what a great thing to wake up to. 

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

government hooker video 😭😭😭😭

I’M STRUNG OUT

The Z
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

My DMs are open to whoever wants to talk about their bad day

1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Wow. Wow. Wow. I just saw it and wow. It’s so amazing. I’m so ****ing happy shadskuds and yesterday I had a really bad day… what a great thing to wake up to. 

Our minds:diane:

Archived