Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Premiering my drag account

dandywarhol

Featured Posts

dandywarhol

Hey fellow monsters!

I just wanted to share a project I've been working on. I've started doing drag and launched my own character named Shego. She's an expression of my different alter-shegos as I explore different identities through the lens of female expression. My drag is very camp and taps into a lot of 90's and early 2000s references. I've been a huge fan of this community and it means a lot for me to share out my latest passion project. I hope you like it and enjoy a little extra drag in your day :kiss:

https://www.instagram.com/big_shego/

The Time Has Come Drag GIF by Emmys

weed

ooooo! Queen of editing! I love all your different themes/photoshoots and they're edited so well/they look so clean!

bionic

I love the diversity across your images. I've always been interested in starting drag but wouldn't know where to begin

buy bionic

Cherries

You are more than safe this week

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

dandywarhol
43 minutes ago, bionic said:

I love the diversity across your images. I've always been interested in starting drag but wouldn't know where to begin

Thank you for the love!! Really appreciate it :pray: I started by going to a drugstore and asked the makeup lady to set me up with everything I would need for a face on a budget. She prepared me a bunch of products for $100 and then I started experimenting with that. And then gradually you start trying new products that work for you. And for fashion I just go to vintage stores that have cute dresses at good prices. It becomes a big investment but you can also do it on a dime if it's for fun. 

Kadikaado

Well, I think you look very good since you say you're starting drag right now, sys, I hope you'll evolve a lot. One day I want to start my drag as well, I already a few names I came up with yet (Cys Jenner, Minnie Bahr and Cynthia Caralha), but I haven't decided a name yet.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

dandywarhol
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

Well, I think you look very good since you say you're starting drag right now, sys, I hope you'll evolve a lot. One day I want to start my drag as well, I already a few names I came up with yet (Cys Jenner, Minnie Bahr and Cynthia Caralha), but I haven't decided a name yet.

Thanks gurl! Omg Cys Jenner is so good!! 

Kadikaado
5 minutes ago, dandywarhol said:

Thanks gurl! Omg Cys Jenner is so good!! 

I know, please don't miss jenner me.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived