Featured Posts

Cavadour

About time. Goddamn. :heart::applause:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Not a big fan of the song tbh. I’m sad We’re Good didn’t smash. I think maybe the video lacked impact idk. I’d rather have It Ain’t Me as the next single with a killer video and performances

I’m on my Legacy Act era

6 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Tbh at this point, why not make it an entire visual album :vegas: 

If the all videos released all at once the hype of the album would die overnight

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, dzox said:

If the all videos released all at once the hype of the album would die overnight

Well the albums been out for a year now so there’s only so much hype surrounding it :selena:

besides, I didn’t mean all at once, it’s just be cool if she continued the era and did a video for each song (which I know she won’t do but I can dream :vegas:)

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

President Biden

Future Nostalgia taking it’s title as the 2020’s Teenage Dream

I got drunk

VasilisVas
2 hours ago, dzox said:

After Hours says hello

GagaUnderYou

Wow Dua really served her fans and the public with this album all pandemic long even with a leak. Love Again is a great track to close the era with. Looking forward to her next record. 

Gaga who?

memomemome

So they'd push Love Again for Spring then Cool for the Summer?

Also, why I think Good in Bed Ariana Grande Remix makes sense... :enigma:

Regina George
5 minutes ago, memomemome said:

So they'd push Love Again for Spring then Cool for the Summer?

Also, why I think Good in Bed Ariana Grande Remix makes sense... :enigma:

I think this is the last single from the FN era.. Also that Ariana collab is a great idea but I see her on the Pretty Please remix honestly! 

Starmie25

Man, I want to root for her so badly especially because "DSN" and "Love Again" are quality tracks, but then I remember her behaviour from last year during the obvs and yeah, damn. Agh. 

Aussie

Pointless at this stage even though it is among my top choices from Future Nostalgia (love the sample). Unless she can accompany it with a really great video (videos for me were very underwhelming for this era minus Break My Heart). I’d love to see a new era 

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Pointless at this stage even though it is among my top choices from Future Nostalgia (love the sample). Unless she can accompany it with a really great video (videos for me were very underwhelming for this era minus Break My Heart). I’d love to see a new era 

Video will be released and it’ll be done by the same director that did Break My Heart so there’s a good chance it’ll be a good one! 

MaMaMarryTheNight

Not y’all saying she should let the album end already when y’all and Gaga herself wanted like 7 or 8 singles of BTW:huntyga: and you would have ate it up 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived