💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

“Love Again” is the new single from “Future Nostalgia”

Regina George

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
36 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I think this is the last single from the FN era.. Also that Ariana collab is a great idea but I see her on the Pretty Please remix honestly! 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Not y’all saying she should let the album end already when y’all and Gaga herself wanted like 7 or 8 singles of BTW:huntyga: and you’ve ate it up 

This I truly don’t understand.. They are coming for her for actually having a real era and working her ass off to give her fan videos, remixes, performances, interviews, etc.. Yet at the same time they are coming for Gaga for only releasing two singles.. Mess

Regina George
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

We can only dream but it’s not happening :bradley:

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, Regina George said:

This I truly don’t understand.. They are coming for her for actually having a real era and working her ass off to give her fan videos, remixes, performances, interviews, etc.. Yet at the same time they are coming for Gaga for only releasing two singles.. Mess

And yet their generic ass answer is “she’s above that”

yeah she is and that’s why not a single soul or billboard cares for Chromatica :ohwell:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Pharamon
23 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

I bet her and her label are testing the waters to see if this is a viable single worldwide because “We’re Good” really isn’t doing much anywhere.

Ironically, its one of the very few songs that I can enjoy from her lol

Archived