Outfit 4.

43 minutes ago, Hades said:

Some of them look ridiculous and cheap. 

Who the hell actually cares?

dynamite
2 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Outfit 4.

It's a thread about the outfits. Do you think you speak for everyone when deciding what people can care about or? 🤨

AJRocketMan
Just now, dynamite said:

It's a thread about the outfits. Obviously he cares. Do you think you speak for everyone or? 🤨

He’s focusing on how expensive it looks. He doesn’t even judge the clothes by the designs and coloring and just judges based on the way the fabric looks close up. All of Gaga’s tour outfits in every tour look “cheap” up close. It’s a tour. They’re costumes, not real clothes.

Hades
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

Outfit 4.

Sorry i didn't know i need your approval to say my opinion. 

Kadikaado

Outfit 1 FTW, 4 is a second close and 7 is great too. Honestly, Gaga should watch some of Kylie's concerts for inspiration Showgirl (Greatest Hits and Homecoming) and Aphrodite Les Folies have some of the best outfits for a tour ever, Gaga should hire Dolce & Gabbana, JPGaultier, Gareth Pugh for tour garments. Her outfits for Enigma are pretty basic, I wish her tour costumes were as good as the outfits she wears fro promos/photoshoots.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Outfit 1 FTW, 4 is a second close and 7 is great too. Honestly, Gaga should watch some of Kylie's concerts for inspiration Showgirl (Greatest Hits and Homecoming) and Aphrodite Les Folies have some of the best outfits for a tour ever, Gaga should hire Dolce & Gabbana, JPGaultier, Gareth Pugh for tour garments. Her outfits for Enigma are pretty basic, I wish her tour costumes were as good as the outfits she wears fro promos/photoshoots.

The problem is that she’s moving a lot and she has to change outfits quickly while on tour. Wearing expensive, exquisite outfits that are super artistic is impractical in relation to touring. 

GagaUnderYou

Venus Bikini Girl is one of my fave looks from her. Venus will always hold a special place for me. 

Archived